InTheCloset
24 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

He's innocent actually, we all know who's gonna steal that showĀ :ohwell:

adam driver's penis:oprah:??

Spoiler

JK:huntyga:. we all know its gonna be gaga:firega:

Ā 

The abyss stares back

Can't anyone leave a review? Have LMs become this desperate sharing a review probably written by a Jared Leto stan? and oh the typical "cant say more because of NDA" like bitch, you've already broken the NDA

Applepear
13 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

nah this ain't the first timeĀ 

when they were okayish, you kept on insisting it was getting bad reception whenever you could

but whenever positive, you say it's not reliable, you ain't slickĀ 

Stalker behaviour who even are you. Also Iā€™m literally hyped for this movie and hoping for the best so idk what youā€™re on aboutĀ 

pedrohemg
39 minutes ago, Applepear said:

Iā€™m pretty sure anyone can write reviews on letterbox though šŸ˜­ plus another recent review said it was terrible and that gaga was embarrassingĀ 

I found Gaga embarrassing in the trailer, so I'm afraid that review could be true. But let's hope it's not.

Reality

So when Grace says that she knows someone who thinks the movie is not that good, y'all trash her for it and say "No one's seen the movie yet! She's lying!". But when a rando online says it's great, all of a sudden y'allĀ believe that people have seen the movie even before it's finished?

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

nodandsmile
41 minutes ago, Applepear said:

Stalker behaviour who even are you. Also Iā€™m literally hyped for this movie and hoping for the best so idk what youā€™re on aboutĀ 

we all interact on the same topics and see what everybody else is saying and the people reacting to my comment shows that we are seeing right through your bs, don't switch now

you're talking on a public forum, if you didn't wantĀ people to read or talk to you then you should have kept it to yourself!

Patriziaa Reggiani

Yess little monsters be more negative, be the little rats, last time that happened was pre-ASIB and it turned out to be the biggest eras! So go little negative-sters!!

I will not watch House of Gucci

1 hour ago, nodandsmile said:

nah this ain't the first timeĀ 

when they were okayish, you kept on insisting it was getting bad reception whenever you could

but whenever positive, you say it's not reliable, you ain't slickĀ 

someone woke up and choose violenceĀ 

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Applepear said:

Iā€™m pretty sure anyone can write reviews on letterbox though šŸ˜­ plus another recent review said it was terrible and that gaga was embarrassingĀ 

Really? Hmmm interestingĀ Ā :selena:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

Applepear
17 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

we all interact on the same topics and see what everybody else is saying and the people reacting to my comment shows that we are seeing right through your bs, don't switch now

you're talking on a public forum, if you didn't wantĀ people to read or talk to you then you should have kept it to yourself!

What bs though,Ā all I said was that we shouldnā€™t trust a random review which has literally been deleted as of now. Tbh I donā€™t even remember whatever I posted before so thatā€™s why I was confused whenĀ you said youā€™d seen me post something beforeĀ 

nodandsmile
36 minutes ago, Applepear said:

What bs though,Ā all I said was that we shouldnā€™t trust a random review which has literally been deleted as of now. Tbh I donā€™t even remember whatever I posted before so thatā€™s why I was confused whenĀ you said youā€™d seen me post something beforeĀ 

my second comment for which you tried to talk down toĀ me because you couldn't deny it

if you wanna play dumb, pls keep going...

Archived