Daenerys

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Honestly push it back to October and let the best slasher film win. :vegas:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

If they push this istg.. this is MY horror film and it's been a decade since Scream 4.

Flippy

Please!!! I hope they don’t push it back :bradley: I have my little blanket ready to take to the theater! :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

vixdean

I wouldn't want them to delay, but don't want it to flop either. It deserves a fair shot at the box office.

It won’t be delayed. Cast interviews just came out and they just had the critics pre screening. 

Married the Night

The movie will not be delayed. For better or for worse. Personally I think it will do well with no releases coming soon. 

Married the Night
2 hours ago, Meredith Grey said:

I am PRAYING they don’t push this back. Even if they can’t have a theatre release they should let people rent it from home like they did with Halloween Kills. I would pay 40 dollars to watch this movie if i had to

I paid $250 and rented out the theater LMAOOO

20 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

The movie will not be delayed. For better or for worse. Personally I think it will do well with no releases coming soon. 

Agreed, Scream is the only movie out next weekend. It would be a disaster for the studio to pull it.

1. Given that the whole idea relies on a twist end, pushing out the release will only increase the chances of a leak.

2. If they delay, what weekend will it go to? Every weekend past January is booked.

Married the Night
5 minutes ago, POP2 said:

Agreed, Scream is the only movie out next weekend. It would be a disaster for the studio to pull it.

1. Given that the whole idea relies on a twist end, pushing out the release will only increase the chances of a leak.

2. If they delay, what weekend will it go to? Every weekend past January is booked.

Well, also most of the major releases have been moved. Scream has no competition now and will probably have more longevity!

Plus the embargo partially lifts for critics tomorrow. Interviews are happening. It’s too late to move it!

Daenerys

If Halloween Kills is anything to go by I think it’s more than okay in terms of box office. Both franchises have huge cult followings and I’m positive Scream has a base that will for sure guarantee good box office numbers. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Married the Night
4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

If Halloween Kills is anything to go by I think it’s more than okay in terms of box office. Both franchises have huge cult followings and I’m positive Scream has a base that will for sure guarantee good box office numbers. 

It needs to do 70 million worldwide opening weekend. Scream 4 hardly broke even but I’m hoping the series has really gained its footing with fans and they show up for this movie. This is supposed to be the start of a new trilogy. So 25+ NA and 70+ WW is a must. 

Ghost Face

We in the Netherlands are still in lock down on the supposed release date of SCREAM.

I swear, if I find out early on who is wearing the mask because of this, then Miss Rona is not safe. If she ****s up one of my most anticipated movies of all time, I'll eat a bat!!!!!
Wait,- never mind.

Baby Reaction GIF

It's an honor.

Married the Night
25 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

We in the Netherlands are still in lock down on the supposed release date of SCREAM.

I swear, if I find out early on who is wearing the mask because of this, then Miss Rona is not safe. If she ****s up one of my most anticipated movies of all time, I'll eat a bat!!!!!
Wait,- never mind.

Baby Reaction GIF

Nooooo. When will that be lifted?

Ghost Face
13 hours ago, Married the Night said:

Nooooo. When will that be lifted?

It will certainly last until Friday 14 January, but reliable sources (who were also right in the past) are already buzzing it will be extended. Due to the contagion of omicron, people returning from holidays and the expected Christmas & NYE wave, the future doesn't look bright. Art and culture are at the bottom of our government's priority list anyway, so yes, I think I'm f:heart:cked.

Halloween Wtf GIF by Justin Gammon

It's an honor.

• Daenerys changed the title to Scream (2022) *OUT NOW*

Archived