• Paradise
    • Ultraviolence
    • Honeymoon
    • Lust For Life
    • Norman F**king Rockwell!
    • Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Featured Posts

Blackout19

Before the new album, I am curious what's your favorite album from her?

Mine:
lana del rey GIF

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

holy scheisse

Honestly I find myself revisiting lust for life the most. I think it’s such a good album

like who else has an album with collabs with Stevie nicks and asap rocky. So Lana lol

Monsieur D
Just now, Varys said:

Do we really have to have this thread every 2 weeks????

Yes. bc she's got a point, she's iconic, she's a legend and SHE IS THE MOMENT PERIOD

3 minutes ago, Monsieur D said:

Yes. bc she's got a point, she's iconic, she's a legend and SHE IS THE MOMENT PERIOD

And Norman keeps winning as it should, like we get it now. Ask the question again after the new album 🥱 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

The Fame Monster

I’m one of the Paradise girls. :hor: We’re the young, dope and proud angels with Pepsi-Cola p*ssies, living in the land of God and monsters and full-time daddies, and worshiping the holy trinity of Elvis the Daddy, Mother Marilyn and our best friend Jesus in our blue velvet dresses. Yayo!

Find your freedom in the music

Cruelty
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

why is this a monthly thread

ultraviolence xd

Gagadaily is contractually obliged to run this thread every calendar month. On the 1st of every month, Admin spins the magic wheel and whoever it lands on, he messages them with the magic words: "You are this month's Your Favourite Album From Lana? representative. You have 24 hours to post the thread or I will send snipers."

The same process applies to Make Born This Way Into An 8-Track EP.

Agunimon

Toss up between Ultraviolence and Lust For Life. I’m going to vote for Lust For Life so it gets some love since Ultraviolence always wins. 

Paradise only because of Gods and monsters and Body Electric BUT Ultraviolence is amazing, also Honeymoon and lowkey LFL too.

After that the quality clearly declines 

I voted Ultraviolence because it's the one that I listen to the most as a full album.

BTD & Paradise together have the best singles and most iconic songs in general + the aesthetic was incredible.

So it's a tie between these for me.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Archived