💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Halsey tweets they might skip SNL to play with baby

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

is it a joke ? or Halsey really doesn't want to be there?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

1 hour ago, flyaway said:

Well, it's way more entertaining than watching Kim Kardashian trying to be a comedian 

i can't even believe she is going to do a skit! this is going to be so interesting! 

About Halsey, is obvious something went wrong with them SNL experience and they are trying to hint at it.

PartySick

Does Halsey go by "they"? I just need to know if I have to add another person to the list of "well, I better go fix everyone's pronouns in that thread before wp'ing them all" people :laughga:

Anyway, playing with a baby seems like a better use of time than going on SNL :huntyga:

Unless your name is "Lady Gaga" and you're going to perform the jazz version of Sine From Above :gayhat:

🖤

jacs vs looser

Well, in the promo videos she didn't seem happy to be there, so maybe there's a reason why. :huh:

18 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Does Halsey go by "they"? I just need to know if I have to add another person to the list of "well, I better go fix everyone's pronouns in that thread before wp'ing them all" people :laughga:

Anyway, playing with a baby seems like a better use of time than going on SNL :huntyga:

Unless your name is "Lady Gaga" and you're going to perform the jazz version of Sine From Above :gayhat:

She/they are fine! She said we can use either.

GAMS, gay popstar

StarstruckIllusion
42 minutes ago, PartySick said:

23 minutes ago, GAMS said:

Halsey goes by she/they but got super mad at a magazine for only using she,so idk about using either :huntyga:

PartySick
27 minutes ago, GAMS said:

3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Halsey goes by she/they but got super mad at a magazine for only using she,so idk about using either :huntyga:

Well she/they has/have "she/they" on her/their Twitter so I'll give people a pass on it until she/they say(s) otherwise :laughga:

🖤

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, PartySick said:

Well she/they has/have "she/they" on her/their Twitter so I'll give people a pass on it until she/they say(s) otherwise :laughga:

:nooo::nooo::nooo:

PartySick
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

:nooo::nooo::nooo:

"She has..." or "they have..." :laughga:

I don't mind using people's preferred pronouns one bit but the grammar is funny imo :ladyhaha:

🖤

Archived