Adele:I love,love Gaga

Featured Posts

TasteLikeWhiskey

Greats appreciates greats :tony:

Do not think I underestimate your great concern
  • YAAAS 2
ShayCristoforo

She about to get a Haus Labs influencer kit 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 18
Dennis

She also said she loves Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Doja Cat, Lana Del Rey and every other person she was asked about 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 9
  • Sad 2
Aetheryte

She's really getting in the core fanbases. Making comments about Taylor Swift recently, saying Drake is her favorite album of the year, and now complimenting Gaga. I hope she realizes she doesn't need to garner these fans attention to get them to listen to her song.

Frank Potion
1 hour ago, Aetheryte said:

She's really getting in the core fanbases. Making comments about Taylor Swift recently, saying Drake is her favorite album of the year, and now complimenting Gaga. I hope she realizes she doesn't need to garner these fans attention to get them to listen to her song.

Adele doesn't seem calculating like that. Also I think she was just responding to questions in her live. 

"I wish hell existed, so that people like you cant get away with **** like this."
  • Like 4
Anderson123
2 hours ago, Aetheryte said:

She’s just answering questions. That’s Adele, the album of the year winner who said Beyoncé is her idol and should’ve won that. She’s just that nice. 

• Shook 1
ANTI WP
2 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

This had me in stitches :lmao:

:lmao: they are always coming for admin's neck :toofunny: