Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Transgender actress Jamie Clayton is the new 'Pinhead'

djBuffoon

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, djBuffoon said:

It depends which ones we're talking about. I can't find many reasons to recommend the original Night of the Living Dead, but I respect its place in horror history, and some other classics that just don't do it for me. On the other hand, there's plenty of lesser known films from the same eras which deserve more notice these days.

yes, i agree. i just think that sometimes mythology around some retro horror movies are way more exciting than films itself. but it definitely depends on specific examples! 

Esteban
1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I just feel like some remakes not even THAT bad like people want them to be. for example, i find Friday 13th 00s remake to be really cool. 

I agree with you, Friday 13th 00's is cool, Marcus Nispel is a good director I enjoy its remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre too. I think Rob Zombie's Halloweens and Aja's Hills Have Eyes were also good remakes!

Esteban
1 hour ago, djBuffoon said:

Julia is the best part, for sure. There's even more of her in Hellraiser II:party:

So I'll watch it! :diane:

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Esteban said:

I agree with you, Friday 13th 00's is cool, Marcus Nispel is a good director I enjoy its remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre too. I think Rob Zombie's Halloweens and Aja's Hills Have Eyes were also good remakes!

omg, Texas's remake was so scary. :selena:

Archived