šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Resident Evil: Welcome To Raccoon City (Official Trailer)

El Verdugo

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

It looks so good! I also feel like I'm in a very small group of people who actually enjoyed the Milla Jovovich movies.

Ororo Munroe
Just now, JaysAMess said:

It looks so good! I also feel like I'm in a very small group of people who actually enjoyed the Milla Jovovich movies.

I love these movies so much.Ā :selena:Ā And I adore MillaĀ too. Idk maybe because Iā€™ve never played this series Iā€™ve always enjoyed theseĀ movies, but zombie horrors are so rare to catch, so RE series was my salvation when I was a kid.Ā 

thatfoxyfeeling

I don't know Kaya Scodelario looks great but the CGI looks really off, think it's gonna be a hot mess especially when they're releasing it November.Ā :partysick:

PlastiscGuy

I mean, I don't hate it? Videogames adaptations are rarely good, so I guess we can only just accept it.Ā 

It actually looks interesting, but I just know that the edgy fans will hate it because of Leon and Jill...

PG.

Luke78619

No Leon? No Mr X? :bradley:

The licker at the end looked really cool though, Iā€™m not mad, this actually looks alrightĀ Ā 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

El Verdugo
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

No Leon? No Mr X? :bradley:

The licker at the end looked really cool though, Iā€™m not mad, this actually looks alrightĀ Ā 

Leon is in the movie

Queen Bitch

All I can say is HEY-EY-EY-HEY-EY-EYĀ WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Ā 

It honestly looks terrible. The CGI especially. Maybe they're intentionally trying to make it look like a 90's B movie? Maybe the guy who edited the trailer was bad at his job? I don't know. It looks bad, I don't want to watch it.Ā 

And my god I hate that "slow dramatic version of a popular song" trend in trailers. It was fine in the beginning but it's so overdone now. The song didn't even match the f*cking tone of the trailer.Ā 

bpmMonkey
20 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

All I can say is HEY-EY-EY-HEY-EY-EYĀ WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Ā 

It honestly looks terrible. The CGI especially. Maybe they're intentionally trying to make it look like a 90's B movie? Maybe the guy who edited the trailer was bad at his job? I don't know. It looks bad, I don't want to watch it.Ā 

And my god I hate that "slow dramatic version of a popular song" trend in trailers. It was fine in the beginning but it's so overdone now. The song didn't even match the f*cking tone of the trailer.Ā 

So youā€™re telling me you donā€™t like to hear ā€žanother brick in the wallā€œ in every other trailer thatā€™s been released in the last 20 years ?!?

myluis617
42 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

Bruh im sure theres millions that enjoyed the Milla movies. Those movies are going to be extremely hard to top. I prefer those over this new remake.Ā 

Uh, that trailer is really off, the music is not going with the overrall vibe and the editing is weird. Like, are they trying to sell a popular movie or the next oscar contender, i am confused.Ā 

I will watch it, but i dont think it will be particularly good. I just want fan service ( in the trailer i saw a lot of that) and a enjoyable movie, i dont ask for more.Ā 

elijahfan
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I don't know Kaya Scodelario looks great but the CGI looks really off, think it's gonna be a hot mess especially when they're releasing it November.Ā :partysick:

I somewhat agreeā€¦ Going back to the games is pretty cool for the fans, but I can smell from a mile awayĀ this is gonna be terrible. Iā€™m still curious / excited to see, but Iā€™m not expecting much.

Flippy

Well, I actually really enjoyed the trailerā€¦

But anywho, Iā€™m so excited for this film! :excited:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

SpadesToStart

Iā€™m a little nervous about them trying to fit RE1 and RE2 into a single movie, hopefully itā€™s not a mess in terms of plot and pacingĀ :triggered:

JohnWayne92
15 minutes ago, SpadesToStart said:

Iā€™m a little nervous about them trying to fit RE1 and RE2 into a single movie, hopefully itā€™s not a mess in terms of plot and pacingĀ :triggered:

Honestly? It looks convoluted, but maybe it wonā€™t be. Ā 
Ā 

Alsoā€¦The CGI looks kinda awful šŸ˜…

Archived