Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

French fascist now projected to face Macron in the run-off


Dennis

Featured Posts

Dennis

Today a shocking poll was released that shows the rapid surge of Eric Zemmour, a fascist who has only one declared program: fighting the "great replacement" and kicking muslims out of France. He wants to ban muslim names. Also he believes the "gay ideology" to be one of the main means used to invite a "man to become a woman like the others", to adopt the behaviour of women.

In short, he is so extremist that Marine Le Pen herself finds him "too extreme".

He now surpassed Marine Le Pen before even announcing his candidacy, and is now projected to pass to the 2nd round and is just 5 points away from winning the french presidency. Mind you he hasn't announced his candidacy yet:
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

its sounds concerning for the presidency but I am very skeptical someone so extreme, with no platform on key issues like environment, would win in the end.

although it tells you a lot about the state of the french society.... extremely divided 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dennis
5 minutes ago, Fish said:

its sounds concerning for the presidency but I am very skeptical someone so extreme, with no platform on key issues like environment, would win in the end.

although it tells you a lot about the state of the french society.... extremely divided 

No the fact that such an extremist is only 5 points away from the presidency is alarming. A lot can change in the next 6 months. And that's too close to the margin of error. Remember polls in the U.S for example had Hillary up by 3-6 pts. And she lost.

Link to post
Share on other sites

what the fck!!! he hasn't even announced presidency but it's almost his :nooo: praying for France

Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

I mean it's France. Are we surprised :ohwell:

this isn’t very revolutionary of them :noparty:

Link to post
Share on other sites

LilMonst3r
42 minutes ago, Fish said:

its sounds concerning for the presidency but I am very skeptical someone so extreme, with no platform on key issues like environment, would win in the end.

although it tells you a lot about the state of the french society.... extremely divided 

Sounds like 2016

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dennis
45 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

I mean it's France. Are we surprised :ohwell:

Should Gaga stop singing "La Vie En Rose" as a protest?

Link to post
Share on other sites

River
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Why does he look as evil as he sounds

000_9MD9MP-e1631552526904.jpg

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dennis
4 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Wait what happened to Marie? Is she not running anymore?

She's now 3rd, thus not qualifying for the run-off. She's been collapsing because of him. And she's taken a hit ever since she became what her critics say "too soft" on Islam.

Link to post
Share on other sites

gabeoz

I have a feeling Macron will be fine, the runoff polls are all over the place at the moment. I think I saw another one yesterday that had Macron at 65% vs 35% against the fascist candidate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oriane

It's incredible that he's not even a candidate yet and he's got so much presence in the media. If they were not giving him that much attention, things could be different. All I see when I browse Twitter these days is something about him, and so many people supporting him, it's disgusting. I don't watch TV but I guess it's the same.

The only GGD member who can read / Credits to Celloo Deng for the profile pic!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...