đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Maid on Netflix

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

so i have started watching the limited series 'Maid' on netflix. and it is really good. the way it puts into perspective struggles that people in different fields and phases of life have. i have watched 5 episodes. 

MV5BZjA5NTZiZDYtMzA2NS00MDE2LTk0Y2EtMThh

i really like how they have brought light to topics like emotional abuse and emotional violence as a form of domestic abuse, and how in episode 5 (spoiler) generational domestic violence is also discussed. 

the cast is really great, their acting is stellar. the lead actress Margaret Qualley has done a fantastic job and her actual mom Andie MacDowell plays her mom in the series too. Margaret's has really brought out the emotions of a struggling mom. i cant wait to watch the rest of it but right now i need to sleep cause its 3 am and i have to get up for college at 6:30:messga:

but you all should really watch it, its definitely worth it

its based on the memoir 

Maid: Hard Work, Low Pay, and a Mother's Will to Survive by Stephanie Land. i'll definitely be reading that too.

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
8 minutes ago, dojo said:

Is stressing the hell out of me

Girl i know. N i have to sleep so cant watch the rest of the episodes. I couldnt keep it together at episode 5. It was too stressful. And i was rooting for the dad and thought her mom was bad but then as the episode progressed i knew somethingwas wrong with the dad n i thought her mom was dead:messga:  tbh i dont even like the basil cilantro dude. He just wants the money. He is sus. Very very sus. 

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

can there be anything with some kind of joy? or comedy or nice things? or colorful joyful songs? 

Im in this phase where im watching such series and reading books, novels on diverse feelings but mainly human emotions, most of them being a combo of sadness. I havent finished it so i cant tell u if it ends joyfully. Would update u on it tomorrow. But so far it has that sadness and real life feelings along with joy and love in small things that we miss

The abyss stares back

Healed My Heart
20 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

can there be anything with some kind of joy? or comedy or nice things? or colorful joyful songs? 

I hear you. Feels like so much of our entertainment lately is sad, depressing, negative.

I already feel sad enough on my own, I need some lightness!

A show I really enjoyed recently was Nine Perfect Strangers on Hulu. It had dark elements, but overall it was a story of healing and I found it refreshing.

She/her đź’—đź’śđź’™

InTheCloset
4 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

I hear you. Feels like so much of our entertainment lately is sad, depressing, negative.

A show I really enjoyed recently was Nine Perfect Strangers on Netflix. It had dark elements, but overall it was a story of healing and I found it refreshing.

I like watching sad or depressing stuff. It helps me gain a wider perspective of my own problems as well and for the time takes my mind off of my own sadness. And i relate to it more:messga:

The abyss stares back

Flawless

I loved everything about it. Really a good show and yes, it's veey heavy but don't worry, the last episode makes everything worth it!

the scars on my mind are on replay.

InTheCloset
7 hours ago, Flawless said:

I loved everything about it. Really a good show and yes, it's veey heavy but don't worry, the last episode makes everything worth it!

i havent seen the rest of the episodes but episode 5 was really really heavy. at first i liked the dad and thought maybe mom was the wrong one but as it went i had a bad feeling about him. and as i just said i thought the mom was dead. and i dont like basil he is definitely in it for the money, the way he is renting out her property and having the venmo installed on her phone. no one better hurt alex or paula:dom:

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
7 hours ago, Healed My Heart said:

A show I really enjoyed recently was Nine Perfect Strangers on Netflix. It had dark elements, but overall it was a story of healing and I found it refreshing.

is nine perfect strangers thriller or what genre?

The abyss stares back

Healed My Heart
12 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

is nine perfect strangers thriller or what genre?

It's a little bit of everything! I'd say it's primarily drama, but with mystery and comedy as well.

She/her đź’—đź’śđź’™

InTheCloset
4 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

It's a little bit of everything! I'd say it's primarily drama, but with mystery and comedy as well.

i just checked its on hulu. we dont have hulu here:cryga:

i'll have to go to a certain torrent site i guess:huntyga:

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
20 hours ago, Flawless said:

21 hours ago, dynamite said:

I just finished watching it, thought it was brilliant!

i just finished watching it and it was sooooo good. the ending was really good.i honestly wanted to beat the shot out of alex's good for nothing dad, like wtf. 

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
21 hours ago, dojo said:

Is stressing the hell out of me

21 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

so i know it will stress u out and if you are in a mental state where you can watch something u should. it is really good and the ending makes it worth it.

The abyss stares back

Archived