Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

House of Dragon trailer

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

berlinforme
1 hour ago, Achromatic said:

I’m SO excited even tho i know the ending will not be very happy:bradley:

I mean, same with GoT: It was always clear it wouldn't really have a happy ending. I just didn't expect that particularly boring and poorly written character to end up on the throne. :laughga:

killme89
20 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

I mean, same with GoT: It was always clear it wouldn't really have a happy ending. I just didn't expect that particularly boring and poorly written character to end up on the throne. :laughga:

Unless you are a Stark , they all had pretty good endings. Everyone else didn’t 

1 hour ago, bionic said:

My interest in this is sub-zero. How can I trust it won't suddenly turn to complete cr** like the main show did?

GRRM (the author of the books) already released the complete story of the Dance of the Dragons, the civil war the show is adapting

As someone who was obsessed with GoT and is still upset about s8, I’m honestly not worried about this series making the same mistakes. This is based off of entirely completed material and George R R Martin had a hand in the writing of the script. Also the director is Miguel Sapochnik who wrote some of GoT’s best episodes (Hardhome, Battle of the Bastards, The Winds of Winter). Also it’s about the best house so

I’m ready for the serve queen khaleesi GIF by Game of Thrones

Tinnitus15
2 hours ago, bionic said:

My interest in this is sub-zero. How can I trust it won't suddenly turn to complete cr** like the main show did?

First..the book is finished..Second:Martin is having a major role in the tv shows,one of the directors is Michael Sapichnik(he did the battle of the bastards I think),so I think it won’t be like 8th season 

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, killme89 said:

Unless you are a Stark , they all had pretty good endings. Everyone else didn’t 

Yea,which wasn’t fair..No one had a bad ending for THAT house 

MelbHawker

As long as they do justice to the story & triumph with the visuals, this is going to be crazy good!

Tinnitus15
27 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

As long as they do justice to the story & triumph with the visuals, this is going to be crazy good!

They will..you can read the book(it’s finished,so they have a solid ground)..also the budget is kinda huge(17 dragons)

MelbHawker
51 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

They will..you can read the book(it’s finished,so they have a solid ground)..also the budget is kinda huge(17 dragons)

Oh, I have the book & have read it haha. It’s a huge story to put on TV, I really hope they treat it with the respect it deserves & not simplify it for TV. 

Tinnitus15
22 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Oh, I have the book & have read it haha. It’s a huge story to put on TV, I really hope they treat it with the respect it deserves & not simplify it for TV. 

Martin won’t let them do it again
he knows we’re still upset 

Daenerys

Mess this up, HBO and I’m coming for you. 

game-of-thrones-daenerys-fire.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

TheDemonIClingTo

I'm optimistic about this show because:

1) The source material is complete;

2) The trailer looks pretty sweet, truth be told, reminds me of Season 1;

3) Benioff and Weiss are NOT involved.

I'm so ready to sail with the Sea Snake and House Velaryon

Archived