Jump to content

Justin Bieber


MonsterVSAnimal
 Share

Featured Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Squidward T

    29

  • Nelson Monroe

    26

  • Bambino

    22

  • elixt

    19

Bambino

Nothing is happening to me down south..

4LFYn.jpg

Look better. :ohno:

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

I still see him as the tinybopper who sang "One Time" tbh

Stop living in the past. :redface:

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure whether I'm turned on... or to call the authorities.

He shoulda went full out with like the leather and all the other wear you are supposed to wear with gas masks. I might respect him more.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...