💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Bieber

MonsterVSAnimal

Featured Posts

CoolTrainerTerry

The opposite of Humble=Bieber tbh. He might just be the star with the biggest ego that has ever lived.  :smh:  :rip:

Quoting Joss Whedon, I see.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squidward T

• Nelson Monroe

• Bambino

• elixt

Damn. go baby and the people who are hating maybe you should just join a gym yourself. lol Anyhow, his swag is on a hundred million. lol those undies are cute. :)

That first argument is so dumb. I hate on him for being such a little c.nt and diva, whereas I prob have more abs then this boy, my dear.

mariomania1234

Quoting Joss Whedon, I see.

Actually I wasn't. But if he said that it's a quote worth stealing IMO.  :legend:

CoolTrainerTerry

Last night after The Avengers won Best Movie at the MTV Movie Awards he said something along the lines of "We are so humbled...no we're not, we won. What's the opposite of being humble? We are Biebered to win this award..."

Actually I wasn't. But if he said that it's a quote worth stealing IMO.  :legend:

Forrest Gump

Why the f*ck does he have to pull his shorts down like that every time?! :pukey:

he hangs out with rappers to try to get street cred

ryhanna

I really hate everything about him, and I only came here to express my dislike of him. :flutter:

display name

He does not look all that bad to be honest. If only he would take the time that he is using to make his body better to make his music better instead...

TheProfessor

he hangs out with rappers to try to get street cred

he trynna be a tough guy huh :fail:

lol yet. the majority of JB threads are not posted by me and you even posted before I did along with the rest of the pressed people. xD

i just asked where you were? nothing less, nothing more.

You seem to be keeping a track of me, so I just told you lol and I don't need nothing less or nothing more from you either. son. :)

there's nothing to keep track of.