• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squidward T

• Nelson Monroe

• Bambino

• elixt

He's getting a lot better, imo. His song with Far East Movement is quite good, and his Chris Brown collab (Next To You) is one of my all-time favourite songs... His vocals are good, but the image he started with is not.

Why should people here wait for 10 years for Justin to be the new King of Pop? I mean like just because he's hated here doesn't mean he's hated in other place. He's already a mainstream pop star

No.

He's a flash in the pan who I doubt will see any future success.

His biggest mistake was releasing a Christmas album for his sophomore effort, which produced one single that didn't do well and can only be played and/or marketed at Christmas.

Now, he's even cockier for absolutely no reason. Dating Selena? Cool story bro. His new hair and ear piercings? Ew and feminine.

He was done after Baby (and his hair) ran its course.

:tea:

His new hair and ear piercings? Ew and feminine.

:fail: Did you really just say that? There's so many things to dislike/disapprove of about Bieber, and you go for his "femininity".

Way to be close minded.

In my opinion, the only good thing about Bieber is that he (unintentionally) challenges society's concept of masculinity.

:fail: Did you really just say that? There's so many things to dislike/disapprove of about Bieber, and you go for his "femininity".

Way to be close minded.

In my opinion, the only good thing about Bieber is that he (unintentionally) challenges society's concept of masculinity.

I was going to go back and rephrase that :sweat:

I just meant he thinks he's all cocky and **** which is unnecessary given his change in style

He makes himself look more childish in an effort to show he's growing up

LORD GAGA

I just meant he thinks he's all cocky and **** which is unnecessary given his change in style

shhhhh hes got so much swag and he talks like hes from da hood!!!

LOL jk what a moron.

I agree, his attitude seems out of place. He's just incredibly annoying, and yes, he seems to be trying to uphold ("mature") male stereotypes (so as not to lose credibility among his male peers) while staying "cute" to please his target audience of pre-teen girls. The latter is working fine for him, but to win over his male peers he'll have to start making a different kind of music (which he seems to be attempting, working with Far East Movement).

Either way, I don't really care about his career (although I have to admit I enjoy a--lyzing it), as long as he remains avoidable (which he has been for a while).