đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts about ARTPOP ACT II

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

Im not really interested, to be honest, especially if the music sounds anything like the ARTPOP album we have now. I wasn’t a fan of the music or that era. I would rather something brand new and not something she was supposed to release almost a decade ago. 

GagaUnderYou
On 10/3/2021 at 7:24 AM, LittleMonster20 said:

Oh that too.

TEA is the song I’m probably most excited for tbh, it’s probably one of the most hyped songs on the album. It’s apparently also similar to Toxic so I’m sure it must be good, the intro sounded very promising.

Was it ever revealed when or how ARTPOP ACT II was going to be released? I know it would have been around the start of the artRAVE, but I don’t remember there actually being an official announcement for a release date or something, just Gaga mentioning it online and in radio interviews.

Most likely through the ARTPOP App under Trackstar followed by an iTunes release. Gaga mentioned the second act would have been out before tour so she could perform both volumes on tour. Due to her management reorganizations, and contracts, plans changed & expired. She revisited Petga with Enigma which was elevated to what the app would have probably been and some visuals we would have seen with that animation. I truly think ARTPOP ACT II will be here for 2023-2024 in time for the 10 year anniversary. That time frame matches up and gives Gaga and her team ample time to revisit and work on an album that is most likely 3/4 done considering she doesn't have any major projects to consider. 

When this record does drops, I would love to see vinyls, cassette, cds, boxsets, signed stuff, posters, etc!

I can see her schedule being something like this: 

Enigma - Spring 2022

Rock in Rio - June 2022

Chromatica Ball - Summer 2022 

ARTPOP ACT II - Spring 2023 with mini tour 

long deserved break - Winter 2023-2026 

Agunimon

If she makes an act 2, I personally think it should be marked as an entirely new project, rather than naming it ARTPOP ACT 2. She can just tell the fans "this is ARTPOP act 2." In some ways, I view Chromatica as ARTPOP act 2. 

BARKDANGER

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

Any thing ARTPOP related I am game for. 

ARTPOP is my favorite Gaga album. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

imitalian

The only way we are getting something from that scrapped album is through a deluxe/rereleased version of ARTPOP on its 10th anniversary (if there is still demand for it)... something like the BTW 10th anniversary with no big promo and not many mentions from her.

LandonM170

"You know the greatest films of all time were never made" - Taylor Swift

I exact thoughts. I pray that Act II could be a 10th year anniversary, and I think the chance of it happening is not bad as we saw what she did for Born This Way's 10th year anniversary.

LandonM170
9 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

long deserved break - Winter 2023-2026 

Home girl can take a year off but I can't do a 4 year hiatus. I mean at least during the recording of Chromatica she did ASIB and ENIGMA

GagaUnderYou
18 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

Home girl can take a year off but I can't do a 4 year hiatus. I mean at least during the recording of Chromatica she did ASIB and ENIGMA

Being realistic, she might get married and start having kids. Might film another movie during her “break”. When I say break, just a little lower key but as we know Gaga is always working on new projects & business adventures. She’s already at legend status and doesn’t need to pop out records to stay relevant. I can see her taking longer to record records in between as sometimes recording music can be hard for her for example CHROMATICA. I think another big pop era would satisfy her fans and finally put ARTPOP to rest. It’s a great project and it would have been awesome for the project to live out what it was intended to. 
It’s not cool to hate Lady Gaga anymore so ARTPOP will definitely be successful in this time. it’s pretty poetic to see ACTPOP ACT II (2023) in her discography. She believed in that project so much and personally the last I’ve seen her really passionate about music.

Archived