Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Preview: Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett in 60 minutes

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Bradley changed the title to Preview: Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett in 60 minutes
Bradley

Omg mods. I reported myself saying this is old thinking it's AP but it's not. I'm sorry my mind is just a mess nowadays. :sis:

Ghost Face

This breaks my heart. I really do think he has some really good friends in the music and in the lady. In those difficult times all you need is friends, family and something that will motives your 'drive'.

I Love You Reaction GIF by Demic

It's an honor.

Economy
23 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Video Unavailable 

:huntyga:

2nd that

Not available in my Country :sis:

Blastertoyo
3 hours ago, Economy said:

2nd that

Not available in my Country :sis:

Our country 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

Dennis

It feels so terrible to me seeing Tony in this state. It reminds me of my Grandma who died of Alzheimer's disease too. That disease is just torture for the person and the family :( It just keeps getting worse and worse with no hope of recovery/improvement.

HuffsAhoy
57 minutes ago, Dennis said:

It feels so terrible to me seeing Tony in this state. It reminds me of my Grandma who died of Alzheimer's disease too. That disease is just torture for the person and the family :( It just keeps getting worse and worse with no hope of recovery/improvement.

I know exactly how you feel. My maternal grandmother is suffering with this horrendous disease and its really not something I'd wish my worst enemy to experience. There are times I don't even want to visit her because of how upsetting it is to see her in this mental state. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Dennis
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

I know exactly how you feel. My maternal grandmother is suffering with this horrendous disease and its really not something I'd wish my worst enemy to experience. There are times I don't even want to visit her because of how upsetting it is to see her in this mental state. 

The worst part is I suspect my mom too (who is 60) is starting to have it. She mentions she has vision problems and when she went to the doctor she'd always avoid telling me what he told her, pretending that it's fine etc :(

There's nothing worse I fear to be honest.

Archived