💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shakira attacked and robbed by two wild boar in Barcelona park

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Shakira says she was the victim of a wild boar attack while she was in a park with her son in Barcelona. The 44-year-old claims the animals 'attacked and robbed' her as they stole her bag, taking it into the woods.  Speaking in Spanish the singer shared a video of the torn and muddied bag on her Instagram account as she explains what happened.

Look at how two wild boar which attacked me in the park have left my bag," Shakira says.
They were taking my bag to the woods with my mobile phone in it. They’ve destroyed everything.”
She then adds as her son, who she shares with Spanish footballer Gerard Pique, walks off in the background: “Milan tell the truth. Say how your mummy stood up to the wild boar.
Neither Shakira nor her son are thought to have been injured.

Shakira is currently facing trial for tax fraud.
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
1 minute ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

"Robbed her"??

they stole her bag

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

AURAOFSHEISSE
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

they stole her bag

Im under the impression "boar" means pig, pigs don't steal

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

RudraCNG

Yeah, there's a lot of boars in some places here, but people use to act as if they didn't exist or weren't dangerous. Be careful with your personal belongings if you meet any of them (and of course don't do any harm to them).

Wild boars are terrifying. They are smart, big, and strong. I was attacked by a warthog a few years ago and almost died. These look smaller but they are lucky the pigs weren’t territorial and just swiping some food

Sandrology
34 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Milan tell the truth. Say how your mummy stood up to the wild boar.

How Shakira stood up to the wild boars:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d3e19cd61fad617345

HuffsAhoy

I'm glad she's okay. Wild boars (and pigs in general) can be very dangerous under certain circumstances. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Mother of Puppies

Wtf is going on with wild boar in Spain? I just saw the news from my „local city“ where I lived for a long time that there have been wild hogs in the city center last night lol they filmed it

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived