Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perfume: Crazy Lady

EnigmaMonstr

Featured Posts

Then you're pretty much doomed. It's really sad. Unfortunately Iran is the country that hates gay people the most. I won't tell you here what they do with them (PM me if you want to talk more about it) but no.. I'm pretty sure a lot of kids have her songs on their fake Iphones/Ipods secretly o_O

Ewww Iran what the fuuuck

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then you're pretty much doomed. It's really sad. Unfortunately Iran is the country that hates gay people the most. I won't tell you here what they do with them (PM me if you want to talk more about it) but no.. I'm pretty sure a lot of kids have her songs on their fake Iphones/Ipods secretly o_O

That's so sad and ridicious :grr:

HOTRODSGAGA

It's crazy! Lmao at least you got it! In Iran everything Gaga related is banned and forbidden

**** arab countries tbh :laughga:

Lol it should be called "expensive hooker", the smell that Fame tries to emulate.... but in this case it should be called "inexpensive hooker" :flop:

marrytheknight2012

it should be called 'Slutty' with am emphasis on the t's.

She over enunciates. Anyway, I really would love to smell Crazy Lady. Cheap ass perfumes always last longer---which is the main reason I prob wont buy Fame again...doesnt last long.

Archived