Jump to content
music news

Lollapalooza Brazil 2022 line up announced


ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

JRCF29

Maybe because I'm not familiar with Brazil's music culture, but this billing seems highly questionable...

Sofi Tukker above AJR

Phoebe Bridgers above Pablo Vittar

Marina above Kacey Musgraves

Halsey on the same bill as Marina

Cage the Elephant above Halsey

Don't Call Me Gaga
Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOP GAGA
7 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Maybe because I'm not familiar with Brazil's music culture, but this billing seems highly questionable...

Sofi Tukker above AJR

Phoebe Bridgers above Pablo Vittar

Marina above Kacey Musgraves

Halsey on the same bill as Marina

Cage the Elephant above Halsey

I think it's the temporary line up as the festival isn't held until March 2022 (6 months to go)

Some artists will drop out due to scheduling conflicts and others will replace them.

But as I said, two artists whom I hope will not drop out are Carly Rae Jepsen and Sigrid. I love their music.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject False Icons

I was going to see Carly Rae Jepsen but then COVID shitted on it :selena: 

enjoy Brazil. sing as loud as you can Let’s Get Lost :bradley:

 

Edited by Reject False Icons
Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOP GAGA
Just now, Reject False Icons said:

I was going to see Carly Rae Jepsen but then COVID shitted on it :selena: 

 

You mean Coachella 2020 where she was going to perform?

Link to post
Share on other sites
PlastiscGuy

I hope most of that lineup is the same for Chile and Argentina! :bradley: although I was hoping Lana would still be a headliner...

PG.
Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster

No Gaga?

Brazil...I'm devastated...

:bradley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject False Icons
1 hour ago, ARTPOP GAGA said:

You mean Coachella 2020 where she was going to perform?

No, she was on Emblema in May 2020 on Mexico :bradley:

Edited by Reject False Icons
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...