music news

R. Kelly found guilty on all charges

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover

Manifesting the same for Dr. L*ke and The Spears family.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

5 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Electric JAIL

Put Britney's family next to him

If an electric jail is a jail where the prisonners get electric shocks every day then yes :flutter: simple jail would be too nice for them, particularly Jamie Spears. What Britney went through during 13 years is nothing compared to jail and Jamie should suffer more than she did.

JusKeepBreathin

Good. Take out the trash lady justice. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

G U C C I

R Kelly Convicted of Racketeering

NEW YORK (AP) — R. Kelly, the R&B superstar known for his anthem “I Believe I Can Fly,” was convicted Monday in a sex trafficking trial after decades of avoiding criminal responsibility for numerous allegations of misconduct with young women and children.

Kelly was also convicted of criminal counts accusing him of violating the Mann Act, which makes it illegal to take anyone across state lines “for any immoral purpose.”

The accusers alleged that they also were ordered to sign nondisclosure forms and were subjected to threats and punishments such as violent spankings if they broke what one referred to as “Rob’s rules.” Some said they believed the videotapes he shot of them having sex would be used against them if they exposed what was happening.

Among the other more troubling tableaus: Kelly keeping a gun by his side while he berated one of his accusers as a prelude to forcing her to give him oral sex in a Los Angeles music studio; Kelly giving several alleged victims herpes without disclosing he had an STD; Kelly coercing a teen boy to join him for sex with a naked girl who emerged from underneath a boxing ring in his garage; and Kelly shooting a shaming video of one alleged victim showing her smearing feces on her face as punishment for breaking his rules.

Some of the most harrowing testimony came from a woman who said Kelly took advantage of her in 2003 when she was an unsuspecting radio station intern. She testified he whisked her to his Chicago recording studio, where she was kept locked up and was drugged before he sexually assaulted her while she was passed out.

When she realized she was trapped, “I was scared. I was ashamed. I was embarrassed,” she said.

She said one of R. Kelly’s employees warned her to keep her mouth shut about what had happened.

Other testimony focused on Kelly’s relationship with Aaliyah. One of the final witnesses described seeing him sexually abusing her around 1993, when Aaliyah was only 13 or 14.

Jurors also heard testimony about a fraudulent marriage scheme hatched to protect Kelly after he feared he had impregnated Aaliyah. Witnesses said they were married in matching jogging suits using a license falsely listing her age as 18; he was 27 at the time.

The New York case is only part of the legal peril facing the singer. He also has pleaded not guilty to sex-related charges in Illinois and Minnesota. Trial dates in those cases have yet to be set.

He could still face charges in Chicago, Minnesota and California after this! 

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, Zedd said:

Wait, I didn’t know he’s the one that sings I Believe I Can Fly :poot:

I mean… it’s the only song he’s known for  :poot:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• PartySick changed the title to R. Kelly found guilty on all charges

Archived