other

NBC used Adele’s “Hello” in a promo ad for the Buccaneers-Patriots matchup

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

Being an Adele stan must be so tough. Like, yeah she drops an album that sells 10 million in a day but then she disappears for years. I'd be looking for hints and clues that weren't there too. :bradley:

"you're a beautiful monster, villanelle."
  • Like 1
Blastertoyo
6 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

Being an Adele stan must be so tough. Like, yeah she drops an album that sells 10 million in a day but then she disappears for years. I'd be looking for hints and clues that weren't there too. :bradley:

The point isn’t to stan her though.

she gives just as much to a casual fan as she does anyone else and it’s all about the music. Even if you don’t watch any of her performances or videos, you’re still getting the full experience of just the music cuz it’s about her voice and her songs. 

please enlighten me to death
  • Like 2
gypsy101
42 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

i stan her and it's difficult

• Sad 2
Chic
2 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

Luckily, the cogs seem to finally be turning. Adele recently filmed a video in LA and a pic of the set came out, plus she was sighted before that filming another video in Montreal.

It’s likely the single will be out in October and the album will be out in November!

• YAAAS 1
Agunimon

or maybe it was just the most obviously fitting song that they already had the rights to use?

Edited by Aetheryte