Jump to content
other

‘Chucky’ sneak peek


Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

  • Justin Drew Bieber changed the title to ‘Chucky’ sneak peek
River

do u thing the frog was really alive or it's just a fake frog?

"There could be 99 toilets in a house, and it's my house" - River, 2021
Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, River said:

do u thing the frog was really alive or it's just a fake frog?

It’s a paid actor :ally:

Munchlax’s Favourite
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
JgHaus78
14 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Teacher cussing? No one saw chucky dissect an entire frog? Jakes acting?? :partysick:

Anyone who watches the chucky series and expects realism and something serious, what are you doing? It’s camp and always has been 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
Borislshere
14 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

Anyone who watches the chucky series and expects realism and something serious, what are you doing? It’s camp and always has been 🤣

🥱 or it’s just Don Mancini being Don Mancini 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Rahrahbitchson

That didnt have any sense for me

Why chucky is in class with him?

At least it had to make noise while he was cutting that frog so fast, how is that class full of people but nobody saw the godd*mn chucky move? MAKE IT MAKE SEEEEENSEEEEEE

Stop singing my part now, baby!
Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, Rahrahbitchson said:

That didnt have any sense for me

Why chucky is in class with him?

At least it had to make noise while he was cutting that frog so fast, how is that class full of people but nobody saw the godd*mn chucky move? MAKE IT MAKE SEEEEENSEEEEEE

Because he’s Chucky

curse of chucky film GIF

Munchlax’s Favourite
Link to post
Share on other sites
Munchlax
2 hours ago, River said:

do u thing the frog was really alive or it's just a fake frog?

 

2 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

It’s a paid actor :ally:

@Rat Boy always called me a rabbit/frog, maybe it’s me. :udidnt:

Justin Drew Bieber’s Favourite
  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
River
4 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

 

@Rat Boy always called me a rabbit/frog, maybe it’s me. :udidnt:

pokemon GIF

"There could be 99 toilets in a house, and it's my house" - River, 2021
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Drew Bieber
15 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

 

@Rat Boy always called me a rabbit/frog, maybe it’s me. :udidnt:

One of my dreams is to be killed by Chucky :flower: (in the movies y’all :neyde:)

Edited by Justin Drew Bieber
Munchlax’s Favourite
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Munchlax
7 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

One of my dreams is to be killed by Chucky :flower: (in the movies y’all :neyde:)

@Justin Drew Bieber to Chucky: “kill me daddy, it would be my honour.”

Justin Drew Bieber’s Favourite
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...