life

Gaga Performs at the Academy Museum Opening ceremony

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess

You can't help but smile when she's performing jazz, she just looks so happy.

I also love it because it's a reminder that she's a bad b*tch that can do any genre you throw at her.

Oh...i love, love waking up with this kind of surprises! What a delight! Gaga looking stunning, singing awesomely and doing one of the things she is best at, entertain! :staymad::tony:

Like someone said above, you can't help but smile, her happiness is just contagious!

Also, it makes me wanting to see her on live jazz show so freaking much :lmao:

All these lucky boomers, happy for them tbh   :woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Madam Margolyes

She sat at the same table with alejandro gonzalez inarritu??!? I'm shook, he also looked so mesmerized by her. Please work together in the future :fatcat: 

I don't know about you guys, but while i was watching her dancing in that dress, i was like "i hope she won't step on her dress". I felt so uncomfortable. :sweat:

Glamourpuss

She looked like she was in her element. She's a different kind of happy when she performs jazz and I love to see it. :flutter:

That first vid got me exited about next friday, I haven't been hyped for the jazz album as I'm not in the mood for that kind of music these days, but damn she sounds so powerful and happy - I love that 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Archived