đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Tragedy of Macbeth receives critical acclaim (100% on RT)

Bradley

Featured Posts

omg... Frances McDormand was nominated for Best Actress 3 times and she won all 3 times :nooo: sooo excited for this film. HOG is a different experience, maybe the Academy wants some camp after all the sadness.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

It would be possible she will be campaigning for Supporting Actress. But- some reviewers are saying this is a clearly Denzel movie; and I would say- he should win! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

gypsy101
9 hours ago, CyanDante said:

Carey Mulligan wasn't robbed imo. Even though I wanted her to win. :huntyga: 

Frances clearly gave a better performance and Nomadland was a better movie too. 

the movie was a snooze and her performance was one she has given us many times

7 hours ago, Kantakyakirno said:

It would be possible she will be campaigning for Supporting Actress. But- some reviewers are saying this is a clearly Denzel movie; and I would say- he should win! 

Yeah Lady Macbeth is def supporting. She is *integral*, but very much supporting if we’re going by screentime

CyanDante
37 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

the movie was a snooze and her performance was one she has given us many times

To each their own. :ladyhaha: But I agree that her roles often feel like they are overlapping with each other.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

8 hours ago, weed said:

omg... Frances McDormand was nominated for Best Actress 3 times and she won all 3 times :nooo: sooo excited for this film. HOG is a different experience, maybe the Academy wants some camp after all the sadness.

The academy not wanting sadness? Sweetie :ladyhaha:

pedrohemg
12 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Frances McDormand serves all the time, what a kween. Literally THE Actress of our time. 

The movies I watch from her, she always plays herself. Mid-age woman, kind bored, etc. And, where was Frances before 2018? No Oscar nominations for 12 years, weak movies. I don't think her career is that great. But we know the Academy will suddenly start praising someone.

elijahfan
15 hours ago, Bradley said:

The discrepancies between rumours and the actual results also indicate that we should take the rumours on House of Gucci with a grain of salt.

Let's also remember that The Tragedy of Macbeth isn't being released until December, so these early reviews aren't necessarily a final indicator either.

Let's stop giving ourselves headaches and just wait for those films to come out.

Archived