Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Tragedy of Macbeth receives critical acclaim (100% on RT)

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Based on only 21 reviews, the movie now sits at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. This comes contrary to earlier rumours claiming that the writing wasn't good and that only the performances were praised. This also means that Frances McDormand might get YET another Oscar nomination despite having just won last year, and you never know, she might actually win over Kristen Stewart, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Hudson and Gaga.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_tragedy_of_macbeth_2021

The discrepancies between rumours and the actual results also indicate that we should take the rumours on House of Gucci with a grain of salt. Some are saying the movie's not as great as we hoped it to be, but we will never truly know until sufficient reviews come in. I'm still counting on Gucci to match the quality of other films if not surpass them, at least until critics say otherwise. If the writing turns out to be subpar, I'm pretty sure everyone's acting, especially Gaga's, will be lauded.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
Just now, Aloe said:

Gaga’s Oscar win found dead in a ditch:bradley:

Why are Gaga fans always the first ones to count her out, like even when the GP is still betting on her :air: I never understood this.

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Aloe said:

Gaga’s Oscar win found dead in a ditch:bradley:

let's watch movie first tho. :air:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Ororo Munroe

Frances McDormand serves all the time, what a kween. Literally THE Actress of our time. 

InTheCloset
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Why are Gaga fans always the first ones to count her out, like even when the GP is still betting on her :air: I never understood this.

Its better to have no hope then to be disappointed. A coping mechanism. 

The abyss stares back

6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I’m joking because we need to see the film first but yes quoting a user above it’s better to expect the worst because I admit I’m so used to failed expectations when it comes to gaga... 

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, InTheCloset said:

i'm not sure why people even expect her to be nominated in the first place. Let's just be happy that she has a serious role in a movie directed by legendary talented man. And enjoy her performance! 

Bradley
2 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

1 minute ago, Aloe said:

I’m joking because we need to see the film first but yes quoting a user above it’s better to expect the worst because I admit I’m so used to failed expectations when it comes to gaga... 

I understand but it's also nice to have faith in your fav.

Bradley
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i'm not sure why people even expect her to be nominated in the first place. Let's just be happy that she has a serious role in a movie directed by legendary talented man. And enjoy her performance! 

I don't think a nomination is that far-fetched tbh.

InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I was happy with her just being in another movie. Then everyone started hyping up the oscar and i jumped on the clown train:cryga:

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I understand but it's also nice to have faith in your fav.

I just stalked your profile. You have jake and seb’s pics. U have excellent taste. We are very alike sister

The abyss stares back

Ororo Munroe
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I don't think a nomination is that far-fetched tbh.

i'm sure she will snatch one tho. I just wish people were more invested in her performance itself and her making dream of being an actress come true.

Nevermind, I'm just being boring. I'm sure her nomination is coming. 

Archived