đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Tragedy of Macbeth receives critical acclaim (100% on RT)

Bradley

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i'm sure she will snatch one tho. I just wish people were more invested in her performance itself and her making dream of being an actress come true.

Nevermind, I'm just being boring. I'm sure her nomination is coming. 

I’m always excited for Gaga movies because I get to see another chapter of her life come to fruition. Every time I’m in the movie theater watching one, I’m just excited it’s all gotten to that point.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
Just now, Chic said:

I’m always excited for Gaga movies because I get to see another chapter of her life come to fruition. Every time I’m in the movie theater watching one, I’m just excited it’s all gotten to that point.

Same! Her life journey and hard working character are my greatest motivation! She really inspires me with her career. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

InTheCloset
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Fixed but thank you :bradley:

The good kind of messy :stalkga:

The abyss stares back

CyanDante

I knew it would be good. The trailer in itself was outstanding. :bradley:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Madam Margolyes

People said she could campaign for either leading or supporting, let's hope she goes supporting here lol

gypsy101

NGL i’m really annoyed with this film. it seems like Frances may win her 4th Oscar with it and her third since 2018. i would be super happy for her… if it weren’t for Carey Mulligan having been completely robbed blind this past year for her performance in Promising Young Woman. at this point in time Frances could just take a break for a few years and i would be fine with it.

Bradley
1 minute ago, Dennis said:

Gaga won't even be nominated. Too many good performances this year, sorry.

I'm pretty sure she's the threat not the threatened amidst the many good performances this year.

3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I'm pretty sure she's the threat not the threatened amidst the many good performances this year.

Not with that "your name is in the history books" type of acting. The role was kinda risky idk. Like the whole movie feels like a parody. Maybe with her next role she can be nominated again. Ridley Scott is just not good.

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Gaga won't even be nominated. Too many good performances this year, sorry.

People said the same about her Star Is Born nomination tbh. :ladyhaha:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

People said the same about her Star Is Born nomination tbh. :ladyhaha:

No, the trailer alone from ASIB generated a lot of positive buzz remember? The trailer of Gucci created mixed reactions.

Bradley
1 minute ago, Dennis said:

No, the trailer alone from ASIB generated a lot of positive buzz remember? The trailer of Gucci created mixed reactions.

Sis go read the comments in the House of Gucci trailer video, I'm pretty sure that's not "mixed", it's praised by like 95% of the people.

Just now, Bradley said:

Sis go read the comments in the House of Gucci trailer video, I'm pretty sure that's not "mixed", it's praised by like 95% of the people.

95% of little monsters. I haven't seen much praise outside the fandom sadly.

Bradley
Just now, Dennis said:

95% of little monsters. I haven't seen much praise outside the fandom sadly.

Let's just settle at you not having the ability to discern the GP from Gaga fans then.

Queen Bitch

Imagine if Frances wins her 4th Oscar for this. She will tie with Katharine Hepburn as the most Oscar wins for acting ever:bradley: Sorry Meryl Streep, there's a new queen of acting in town 

Archived