đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna reveals she just spoke with Britney

Dojo

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

She was so done with her by the end :air:

she clearly got mad at the Britney question...

elijahfan
58 minutes ago, dojo said:

she clearly got mad at the Britney question...

I don't think so, it's just that the publicist said it was time to go and the reporter kept squeezing questions in. It's not that deep.

M i K E Y
7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I don't think so, it's just that the publicist said it was time to go and the reporter kept squeezing questions in. It's not that deep.

What happened?

Healed My Heart

What does her crown say?

Also, the "trust no bitch" diamond necklace is sending me lmao

She/her đź’—đź’śđź’™

HausOfAntonio

Why does she think she can get away with wearing those braids :awkney: I used to love Madge but she’s so cringe nowadays…

13 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Why does she think she can get away with wearing those braids :awkney: I used to love Madge but she’s so cringe nowadays…

Because she can! :billie:

She’s a strong, resilient, and powerful 63 year old woman who spent all her life hearing from her detractors “why does she think she can get away with this or that.”

And the fact is, she has always done what she wants and will continue to do so. 

And it’s also not an anonymous user called HausofAntonio on a pop forum that will dictate what Madonna, or any other woman in fact, can do with her body or how she wants to style herself.

(And BTW, the thread is not about her appearance, but about the fact that she spoke and speaks with Britney frequently).

8 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

When she said Madonna's trigger word (Vegas) the interview abruptly ended. :ladyhaha:

As it should be tbh, this legend still at her peak :madge:

ssslyboy
47 minutes ago, dojo said:

As it should be tbh, this legend still at her peak :madge:

I guess you think Gaga's past her peak then :reductive:

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, vixdean said:

Because she can! :billie:

She’s a strong, resilient, and powerful 63 year old woman who spent all her life hearing from her detractors “why does she think she can get away with this or that.”

And the fact is, she has always done what she wants and will continue to do so. 

And it’s also not an anonymous user called HausofAntonio on a pop forum that will dictate what Madonna, or any other woman in fact, can do with her body or how she wants to style herself.

(And BTW, the thread is not about her appearance, but about the fact that she spoke and speaks with Britney frequently).

Ok thanks for defending white people wearing cornrows in 2021 sis the bad look’s on you :laughga: Bet it felt good to write that #clapback and get your reactions :nick: But the truth of the matter is that Madonna thinks she’s above these cultural conventions and changes in our generation because she’s white and rich and has a monumental legacy and validation from black people who are close to her. But it doesn’t change that fact that she has CONSISTENTLY throughout her career played a white saviour role that has been widely discussed by POCs as being quite uncomfortable and concerning. And what about my anonymity? Thats the use of the internet. I’m not claiming to be above Madonna of all people whom I greatly admire despite criticising because I know how to separate things, which is something most people here don’t know how to do. I can support her as a woman and praise her for being the trailblazing icon that she is without glorifying everything she does, ESPECIALLY not the problematic ones. 

salty like sodium

She seems annoyed that the interviewer barely asked her any questions about her film, which explains why she became so annoyed at the end. 

Archived