Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Ariana Grande is working on AG7

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Wat? I thot she said she is hiatusing and focusing on make-up?? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rahrahbitchson

Ariana reaching album 7 when i bet Gaga doesnt even started working on hers, whos the real queen? TIME THE ULTIMATE TRUTH TELLER :billie:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

11 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Ariana reaching album 7 when i bet Gaga doesnt even started working on hers, whos the real queen? TIME THE ULTIMATE TRUTH TELLER :billie:

Gaga has 9 albums if we count her colabs (TF, TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, C2C, Joanne, ASIB, Chromatica, L4S) :ally:

I'm not having fun tonight.

Luke78619
22 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

The same insider who said she’s on Kelly’s album,said Gaga will be on her album

Is the Kelly rumour true? Not heard of this before

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

chromaticabase
34 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

The same insider who said she’s on Kelly’s album,said Gaga will be on her album

That would make sense, not only because of their friendship and Ariana's tendencies to work with her friends more than once but also because if Ariana is working with Nile, she's most likely heading to a more disco and pop oriented sound with her soulful touch to it. Gaga would fit that sound and Gaga also worked with Nile in the past for the original early LG5 concept (with Giorgio Moroder) so I can 100% believe this. Lately there's been a lot of rumors of Gaga working with different artists and I believe she will start being featured on more songs from now on. Bad Bunny wants a collab, Miley, Lil Nas and several other mainstream acts have shown interest on working with her, and it makes sense from a marketing point of view, not only because that will keep her stream numbers healthy but also because Gaga will start venturing into filming more movies/shows and her albums could take longer to be made, by jumping on collabs or remixes will keep her name at the top in both the music and film industry. 

chromaticabase
1 minute ago, chromaticabase said:

That would make sense, not only because of their friendship and Ariana's tendencies to work with her friends more than once but also because if Ariana is working with Nile, she's most likely heading to a more disco and pop oriented sound with her soulful touch to it. Gaga would fit that sound and Gaga also worked with Nile in the past for the original early LG5 concept (with Giorgio Moroder) so I can 100% believe this. Lately there's been a lot of rumors of Gaga working with different artists and I believe she will start being featured on more songs from now on. Bad Bunny wants a collab, Miley, Lil Nas and several other mainstream acts have shown interest on working with her, and it makes sense from a marketing point of view, not only because that will keep her stream numbers healthy but also because Gaga will start venturing into filming more movies/shows and her albums could take longer to be made, by jumping on collabs or remixes her name will be at the top in both the music and film industry. 

Quoted by mistake :messga:

1 hour ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

I’d rather have an album in five year than one every year with one song or two that I’ll remember

I don't know why are people fixated on long eras and 2-3 years pause between albums. It's as if it became a rule to enjoy music. You could release an amazing album after six months or a bad one after five years. Gaga released Joanne 3 years after ARTPOP and it didn't get the best reception from fans ( although imo it has great songs). Also, it's not as if Ariana composes her songs (yeah, I know that she produces vocals and is in charge of things) so she can work with anyone she wants. And I find it sad that wanting to do what you like (release music) has become the equivalent of overexposure lol 

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

Is the Kelly rumour true? Not heard of this before

Yeah Ariana’s on one of the songs 

Archived