Jump to content
music news

Carly Rae Jepsen ''Call Me Maybe'' 10th anniversary


ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

ARTPOP GAGA

Jepsen celebrates 10th anniversary of her #1 Diamond single Call Me Maybe with re-imagined single cover, a lyric video and new merch:

Carly Rae Jepsen (@carlyraejepsen) • Instagram photos and videos

Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Edited by ARTPOP GAGA
  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
llemesm

I remember when this song came out and I thought she was a 17 years old girl. 

She is 35.

Edited by llemesm
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
INNA
7 hours ago, llemesm said:

I remember when this song came out and I thought she was a 17 years old girl. 

She is 35.

What she can’t have a lil crush at 35, let alone 25? :sis: Where is your #1 single written about a hot guy you saw once? Oh.

Edited by INNA
All around the world, don’t forget… Sky is limit…
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Evan Peters
7 hours ago, llemesm said:

I remember when this song came out and I thought she was a 17 years old girl. 

She is 35.

Well she was 25 when the song came out so this point isn’t even valid lol

emma roberts is an abuser
Link to post
Share on other sites
llemesm
On 9/22/2021 at 9:03 AM, INNA said:

What she can’t have a lil crush at 35, let alone 25? :sis: Where is your #1 single written about a hot guy you saw once? Oh.

lmao what?  just another basic gay thinking I did a negative remark about her age. I hope you grow up as fabulously as Carly did.

Edited by llemesm
Link to post
Share on other sites
INNA
56 minutes ago, llemesm said:

lmao what?  just another basic gay thinking I did a negative remark about her age. I hope you grow up as fabulously as Carly did.

XDHP.gif

All around the world, don’t forget… Sky is limit…
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...