politics

CTV: Justin Trudeau (Liberals) Win 2021 Canadian Election (MINORITY GOV)

Munchlax

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Munchlax

• Reputation King

• StarstruckIllusion

• LaLa

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s official, my fellow Canadians.   POLL RESULTS https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/federal-election-2021/live

Every democratic country has more than 2 parties  Except the US smh

#rigged is trending… PCs wanna be Republicans so badly 🤢🤢

• Munchlax changed the title to CTV: Justin Trudeau (Liberals) Win 2021 Canadian Election
FATCAT

Thank God Canada hasn't gone the way of Trumpers. I know ultra-right wingers are present there, even some that supported Trump (go figure).

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
CameltoeKween

Thank god… I’d be happier with NDP but I’d rather Liberal than the Conservatives :triggered:

Congrats Zaddy Trudeau! :vegas:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Munchlax
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Well… let’s pray for a minority government!!

Justin Drew Bieber’s Favourite
  • YAAAS 1
  • Munchlax changed the title to CTV: Justin Trudeau (Liberals) Win 2021 Canadian Election (MINORITY GOV)
StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Well… let’s pray for a minority government!!

AGED LIKE WINE YEYSHSNDHSSJDHDJDD

we drinking STRAAAAWWWBERRY champaaaagnneee

goldie-champagne.gif

• LMAO 1
calpky

Glad he's staying in power! From what I understand this was a snap election that he called for two years earlier than the normal election, in effort to gain his majority of power back in Canada's parliament? house? something like that so that he can pass legislation. Is this correct? 

If so, it seems like Canada and the US are in sort of similar situations as the democrats in the US do not have the 60% majority in the senate to avoid filibustering. Everyone's getting c*ckblocked. 

Bonkers
6 minutes ago, calpky said:

Glad he's staying in power! From what I understand this was a snap election that he called for two years earlier than the normal election, in effort to gain his majority of power back in Canada's parliament? house? something like that so that he can pass legislation. Is this correct? 

If so, it seems like Canada and the US are in sort of similar situations as the democrats in the US do not have the 60% majority in the senate to avoid filibustering. Everyone's getting c*ckblocked. 

Not quite c*ckblocked.  Between the Liberals and the NDP & Green Party, they have a majority.

Think of it like this:

Liberals:  Joe Biden
NDP:  Bernie Sanders
Green Party:  AOC on crack  (they only have 2-3 or seats so the Liberals and NDP don't *need* them, but they align)

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Thanks 5
Munchlax

Twitter is blowing up over the election, some of the comments are just hilarious. :lmao:

Justin Drew Bieber’s Favourite
  • LMAO 2
StarstruckIllusion
16 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Twitter is blowing up over the election, some of the comments are just hilarious. :lmao:

#rigged is trending… PCs wanna be Republicans so badly 🤢🤢

• LMAO 6