Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga has made 15,8 million from merch

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

ANTI WP

Taylor swift, TRAVIS SCOTT ( king of merch ) and billie makes way more money than gaga in merchandise department  so this list means nothing :partysick:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badfaith
37 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

I myself I'm waiting to have enough money to order it, and I'm not interested in merch at all. 

Same :bradley: I don't have ant spare money at all for merch but when the fime comes, I know I'll go broke :bradley:

Not Chrissy Teigen
21 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Taylor swift, TRAVIS SCOTT ( king of merch ) and billie makes way more money than gaga in merchandise department  so this list means nothing :partysick:

according to who?

Never bought any merchandise cause it's too fcking expensive.

Also it really sad seeing that Chromatica (her best album, music & visual vise) became a cashcow.

I understand that the circumstances could not have been any worse, but other people also made it work even with corona.

If she stopped the whole era, then she should have also stopped the merch.

I'm ready for attacks left and right, bring it on. Not gonna reply to anyone tho. :bye:

Dawn is near.

PartySick
1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

I think it annoys everyone. 

GGD should handle the official merch, too. The designs the GGD team have came up with are really rad. I myself I'm waiting to have enough money to order it, and I'm not interested in merch at all. 

Don't forget to submit ideas if you'd like to see something that's in line with the current theme (which would be DOC).

Not saying it'll definitely happen but when the BTW 10 thing was happening, @COOOK petitioned for a Yüyi shirt :billie:

Then like a week later

:legend:

🖤

PartySick
2 minutes ago, DekiDopa said:

Never bought any merchandise cause it's too fcking expensive.

Also it really sad seeing that Chromatica (her best album, music & visual vise) became a cashcow.

I understand that the circumstances could not have been any worse, but other people also made it work even with corona.

If she stopped the whole era, then she should have also stopped the merch.

I'm ready for attacks left and right, bring it on. Not gonna reply to anyone tho. :bye:

I feel like we've had this same conversation a million times here :bear: y'all need to move on from insinuating that she's greedy, lazy, or whatever. She's literally proved hundreds, if not thousands of times over her career how generous, kind, and genuine she is. One album's promo plans go off the rails due to a global crisis and suddenly you all doubt her? :laughga:

I do agree that the merch is ridiculous though :ph34r: which is why I rarely buy anything from her shop aside from CDs. Most artists' merch is overpriced and poorly made, Gaga is no exception. The fanmade stuff you can get from GGD or other sites like Etsy though? Amazing. I love walking around in my GGD MTN hoodie with the handmade Chromatica face mask I got from a nice lady on Etsy who donates like 20% of every purchase to BLM supported causes :gayhat:

🖤

4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I feel like we've had this same conversation a million times here :bear: y'all need to move on from insinuating that she's greedy, lazy, or whatever. She's literally proved hundreds, if not thousands of times over her career how generous, kind, and genuine she is. One album's promo plans go off the rails due to a global crisis and suddenly you all doubt her? :laughga:

I do agree that the merch is ridiculous though :ph34r: which is why I rarely buy anything from her shop aside from CDs. Most artists' merch is overpriced and poorly made, Gaga is no exception. The fanmade stuff you can get from GGD or other sites like Etsy though? Amazing. I love walking around in my GGD MTN hoodie with the handmade Chromatica face mask I got from a nice lady on Etsy who donates like 20% of every purchase to BLM supported causes :gayhat:

It makes me a bit sad and paranoid? / suspicious. Don't know if that the right word here :laughga:

I do also understand that she probably HAS to release this stuff because of contracts etcetera.

And you are 100% right. She did "prove" that she is different from 95% of popstars and celebrities. That's why it's a bit sad to me how things are handled sometimes.

And thank YOU for giving an argument that doesn't attack me as a person :v:

Edit: I Hope gaga will someday make her own label. That would be such a Boss Ass Bitch move

Dawn is near.

Sell us more jockstraps and thongs, miss Gagiiii!! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FREEPALESTINE
2 hours ago, Dennis said:

That's the point of merch, being overpriced, low quality and exploitative of stan culture

lol ok miss

FREEPALESTINE
1 hour ago, MOT said:

Revenue of 15m doesn't mean you've made 15m. You've probably only made 10m or 11m.

So .... ehh .... what's my point exactly ?

nobody knows, next

Archived