Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sex Education: S3

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Just finished watching. We both loved the show!

The first season was good but still a bit cringe and cheesy.

The third season is more mature.

I would recommend this show to anyone literally :firega:

Dawn is near.

I love how there's a decent, logical and cohesive continuity between each season. Meaning, there's no "let's go crazy and do this or that" because of its success, you know? No Riverdale shenanigans :neyde:

Edit: oh and the soundtrack, on point :vegas:

I've seen 2 episodes of S3, and so far i'm loving it! 

It's so much more mature but in a good organically way, nothing forced.

Loveeee Adam&Eric's love story, it's so cute

Sex Ed Love GIF by NETFLIX

Stupid Oreo

IT WAS SO FUNNY, AND IT BECAME SAD TOWARDS THE END. E7 WAS JUST PURE EMOTION. THE ENDING OF THE WHOLE SEASON WAS BLAND

VoldeLorde2

I loved it, personally. I forgot that there were only 8 eps per season, so I was bummed I went through it so fast. Aimee was probably my highlight this season and I didn’t expect that. It felt like Maeve and Otis’s storyline was secondary, or maybe that was just me. 

NicolaSturgeon
7 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I loved it, personally. I forgot that there were only 8 eps per season, so I was bummed I went through it so fast. Aimee was probably my highlight this season and I didn’t expect that. It felt like Maeve and Otis’s storyline was secondary, or maybe that was just me. 

I was gutted when I found out they were 8 episodes. I never really enjoyed the Marge and Otis’s story, they just aren’t right together in my opinion. My highlight had to be Adam, his personality has came on leaps and bounds since the bully season 1, so angry at Eric breaking Adam’s heart. Really hope Rahem & Adam get together

First Minister of Scotland

VoldeLorde2
57 minutes ago, NicolaSturgeon said:

I was gutted when I found out they were 8 episodes. I never really enjoyed the Marge and Otis’s story, they just aren’t right together in my opinion. My highlight had to be Adam, his personality has came on leaps and bounds since the bully season 1, so angry at Eric breaking Adam’s heart. Really hope Rahem & Adam get together

I KNOW. I get Eric wants to be ‘free’ but he still has a boyfriend back home. Well, had. It’s just clear now though that they aren’t a match. I also think Rahem and Adam will get together in season 4. I mean, they were kinda setting up with Adam sticking up for him during the whole bus debacle on France. 

Archived