Ororo Munroe

Featured Posts

CyanDante
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

SUSPECT #6

VIOLA DAVIS

@CyanDante

viola-davis.png

"Hello everyone, I am sure you already know who I am, and if you don't you should. :jase: Because I am going to be the one who's going to save one of your a$$es who committed this grisly murder.

I agreed to come here for Ms Sia to help her get out of the basement legally and I got myself involved in a murder again due to one of you. If you feel you are in doubt, shut your mouth. 

Prayers are for the weak, only a lawyer can help you, and you know it. :ohwell:"

htgawm-how-to-get-away-with-murder.gif

annalise-dancing.gif

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • YAAAS 1

Healed My Heart
1 minute ago, A MESS said:

BBBBBBBBB

why no one is doing the alphabet with me :triggered: you don't like my art? :classy:

Tastes Good Paris Hilton GIF by NETFLIX

She/her 💗💜💙
  • LMAO 3

Rahrahbitchson
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

SUSPECT #6

VIOLA DAVIS

@CyanDante

shut your mouth

Treating us like she treats Bonnie since day 1

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 4

Ororo Munroe

SUSPECT #7 

NICKI MINAJ 

@NicoB Minaj

nicki-minaj.png

MY NAME IS NICKI MINAJ BUT YOU CAN CALL ME MEGATRON! I'M THE WORLD GREATEST EPIDEMIOLOGIST AND BALLSACKS EXPERT! I'M ALSO THE QUEEN OF RAP, LIL KIM IMPERSONATOR, CARDI B'S GREATEST NIGHTMARE AND AZEALIA BANKS WANNABE. I'VE COME TO SIA'S EVENT IN SEARCH FOR ANOTHER FEATURE, BUT I WOULD NEVER KILL HER AS THIS WIGGY BITCH DON'T DESERVE MY EFFORTS:bon:

• LMAO 7

CyanDante
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Viola's visual card is one of my faves! 

I was gonna say that! It looks really good. :sara:

tumblr_inline_o5dkjn38fs1qlt39u_250.gifv

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Love 1

Rahrahbitchson
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

SUSPECT #7 

NICKI MINAJ 

@NicoB Minaj

nicki-minaj.png

MY NAME IS NICKI MINAJ BUT YOU CAN CALL ME MEGATRON! I'M THE WORLD GREATEST EPIDEMIOLOGIST AND BALLSACKS EXPERT! I'M ALSO THE QUEEN OF RAP, LIL KIM IMPERSONATOR, CARDI B'S GREATEST NIGHTMARE AND AZEALIA BANKS WANNABE. I'VE COME TO SIA'S EVENT IN SEARCH FOR ANOTHER FEATURE, BUT I WOULD NEVER KILL HER AS THIS WIGGY BITCH DON'T DESERVE MY EFFORTS:bon:

HER HUSBAND DID IT IM SURE, LISTEN THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Edited by Rahrahbitchson
Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 1

what is all this violent communication saying about ourselves? why are we this angry?

I know it's not for Sia's disappearance, I can say for sure :huntyga:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић
  • LMAO 1

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Kantakyakirno said:

256412335bd053ae43f63e7166bc55d7.gif

I think you're our killer
kyl.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ororo Munroe

SUSPECT #8

MADONNA

@Rat Boy

madonna.png

As you all know, I am Madonna, your original and only queen of pop culture. It is a terrible inconvenience to write this "speech" but I do occasionally enjoy addressing the peasantry (normally for an exuberant fee so consider yourselves fortunate). In particular, I wanted to address the recent murder of Sasha. I had never heard of Sasha before the night of her death. I remember mistaking her deceased body for a mop that someone had knocked over after they had cleaned up spilt wine. I was incredibly distraught as I got some blood on my Givenchy dress when I stepped over her body to refill my glass. Such a heartbreaking evening. It is a gorgeous black gown with a section of lace where my prized buttocks is. I will have to see if Katy Perry can get the stain out for me. Good luck to all the players in the game, I looked at some of the contestants and I must admit that I have little hope for them. I must leave now as I am running late for a show. Farewell. 

Luv,

Madonna 

Reigning Queen of Pop

• LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 2

Mother of Puppies

My speech is so bad. I'll apologize in advance. :ohwell:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Love 1

• Ororo Munroe changed the title to WHY YOUR FAVES KILL? S1 WINNER: FRANCH TOAST
  • PartySick pinned this topic