WHY YOUR FAVES KILL? S1 WINNER: FRANCH TOAST

Ororo Munroe

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

SUSPECT #8

MADONNA

@Rat Boy

madonna.png

As you all know, I am Madonna, your original and only queen of pop culture. It is a terrible inconvenience to write this "speech" but I do occasionally enjoy addressing the peasantry (normally for an exuberant fee so consider yourselves fortunate). In particular, I wanted to address the recent murder of Sasha. I had never heard of Sasha before the night of her death. I remember mistaking her deceased body for a mop that someone had knocked over after they had cleaned up spilt wine. I was incredibly distraught as I got some blood on my Givenchy dress when I stepped over her body to refill my glass. Such a heartbreaking evening. It is a gorgeous black gown with a section of lace where my prized buttocks is. I will have to see if Katy Perry can get the stain out for me. Good luck to all the players in the game, I looked at some of the contestants and I must admit that I have little hope for them. I must leave now as I am running late for a show. Farewell. 

Luv,

Madonna 

Reigning Queen of Pop

Voguing Strike A Pose GIF

SharkmanthaC
35 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

SUSPECTS #1&2 

TRIXIE & KATYA 

@SamanthaC @alsemanche 

trxie-katya.png

Hi! I’m the wigstress who gave Sia a run for her career, Trixie Mattel! *walks away to check the booze table*

maxresdefault.jpg

And I’m only here to collect human teeth, Katya!

122895081-140104841169534-24714270847459

And welcome to…

SIA’S WIG MURDER PARTY THE HOUSE DOWN BOOTS MAWMA!

glow-up-netflix.gif

We were initially invited to provide entertainment for the guests because, as drag queens, our job is to entertain (or scare, depending on who you ask really). But we were soon replaced by Katy Perry because Sia (rip in peace, allegedly) felt bad for her. We were generous enough to give up our spot in the evening on the one condition that we are allowed to attend as guests, and surely enough, Sia didn’t agree. But we still showed up anyway and the butler was mesmerized by my beauty and by Trixie’s laughter, so he let us in.

Since barely anyone knows us here, except maybe Miss Pearl Crabs since I’ve had those on multiple occasions in my down-theres, allow me to introduce myself and my dear friend and comrade Tracy Martel, who is currently trying to seduce a Paul Rudd lookalike.

So, I’m Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova, first of her name, otherwise known as simply Katya. I’m a full-time drag queen and the only high class Russian wh*re in the business, part time YouTube sensation and singer-songwriter, and no-time sane person. And she *waves at the void* is Trixie Mattel, drag queen, fashion icon, makeup mogul, singer-songwriter, YouTube sensation, bald, etc.

Presently, we have no idea why we actually came her. We both hate cheap booze, bad music, and almost all of the attendees (except gay icon Kylie Minogue, I see you gworl, and other gay icons Madonner and Gags). But it seems like we are stuck here for a while because of the murder and stuff. I hope they’ll pay us back the 50$ they took from us at the door, or I’m afraid I’ll have to take them from Sia’s pockets myself.

Oh wait…

TRIXIE WHERE ARE YOU *disappears into the crowd of celebrities looking for Trixie*

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111bb925b75e070eed9b

Way to set the bar @alsemanche:kiss:

32 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

@alsemanche @SamanthaC

PLOT TWIST

since you're besties 4 life 

everything that happens to one of you - immediately happens to another!

Does this mean we can use each other's role cards too? :stalkga:

she/her/hers
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

alsemanche
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

ad never heard of Sasha before the night of her death. I remember mistaking her deceased body for a mop that someone had knocked over after they had cleaned up spilt wine.

But i thought we had no body yet? KILLER

ARREST HA

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

CyanDante
4 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

SUSPECT #8

MADONNA

@Rat Boy

madonna.png

Farewell.

Madonna 

Reigning Queen of Pop

viola-davis-htgawm.gif

:billie:

Edited by CyanDante
I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • LMAO 1

twists and turns all around, feels like my Commie military mum is slapping me from her grave

Генерал Марина Абрамовић
  • LMAO 1

Ororo Munroe
Just now, SamanthaC said:

You do know where you are right?

I'm so happy to see you! 

And yes, I should've known better. :sharon:

• LMAO 1

Rahrahbitchson
Just now, alsemanche said:

But i thought we had no body yet? KILLER

ARREST HA

She is always ahead of time since she invent everything, she already know there is going to be someone killed

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 3

5 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

SUSPECT #8

MADONNA

@Rat Boy

madonna.png

As you all know, I am Madonna, your original and only queen of pop culture. It is a terrible inconvenience to write this "speech" but I do occasionally enjoy addressing the peasantry (normally for an exuberant fee so consider yourselves fortunate). In particular, I wanted to address the recent murder of Sasha. I had never heard of Sasha before the night of her death. I remember mistaking her deceased body for a mop that someone had knocked over after they had cleaned up spilt wine. I was incredibly distraught as I got some blood on my Givenchy dress when I stepped over her body to refill my glass. Such a heartbreaking evening. It is a gorgeous black gown with a section of lace where my prized buttocks is. I will have to see if Katy Perry can get the stain out for me. Good luck to all the players in the game, I looked at some of the contestants and I must admit that I have little hope for them. I must leave now as I am running late for a show. Farewell. 

Luv,

Madonna 

Reigning Queen of Pop

I’m just gonna leave this here.

Ororo Munroe

SUSPECT #9

GWEN STEFANI

@Franch Toast

gwen-stafani.png

Howdy, y’all. I just arrived by tractor from my Oklahoma ranch. Do you like my fringe and boots? Blakey bought them for me as a wedding present. 

40376674-9354291-image-a-8_1615538365834

I came here tonight because: 

I heard that Sia was talking sh*t (about my cowboy and me)

And she didn’t think that I would hear it 

People heard her talking like that

Getting everybody fired up

So I was ready to attack, I led the pack 

I got a touchdown, I took her out….

Both of us wanted to be the winner

But there could only be one

So I fought, I gave it my all

I made her fall, I socked it to her

That’s right, I’m the last one standing

And another one bites the dust

200.gif

Say, does anyone have any bananas? 

200.gif

• LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

SharkmanthaC

I'm so happy to see you! 

And yes, I should've known better. :sharon:

I got off work early since I was in a meeting all day, so I'm home slightly early. 

she/her/hers
  • Love 1

alsemanche

I just arrived by tractor

idk why this is sending me :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • LMAO 4

• Ororo Munroe changed the title to WHY YOUR FAVES KILL? S1 WINNER: FRANCH TOAST
  • PartySick pinned this topic