images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfFZGK35xg2J0JTWQNbPV

not after your covid tweets... 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️
  • LMAO 2

NichuuB
53 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

OUR NEW DAY UPDATE!

SO YOU HAVE DECIDED TO SEND TO PRISON - KYLIE MINOGUE

@A MESS Marina managed to track down the killer based on the tracks of the car on the road. Traces lead her to the airport, which was to leave for Australia in the evening. Marina called all the left celebrities to catch the killer. To their surprise, they saw Sia in the hall! The singer was sitting and drinking coffee while her wig was trying to Google information about the new filming location for the sequel of "Music". The guests pounced on Sia and began to elicit answers from her regarding the horror that happened in her mansion. It turned out that @Anveeroy Kylie Minogue decided to record a new song with Sia, but did not want anyone to know about her credits.

Therefore, she offered to play the death of the singer at her charity evening. But things got out of hand when @PartySick Michael Jackson & @Pikachu Munchlax turned out to be ruthless killers who decided to get rid of all the main pop girls (and Kanye). Kylie decided to destroy all traces of her plan and kill all the guests at the charity evening. So one by one all guests began to die. Also on the first evening, @alsemanche Katya and @SamanthaC Trixie tripped @CyanDante Viola, who fell on a stone cake. But no one was able to prove their guilt. After hearing this story, the guests decided to go home, but at that moment Beyoncé flew into the airport building in a huge helicopter and shot all the stars. 

Beyoncé kidnapped Sia and placed her in her basement in order to get a new successful album. It turned out that the bullets were rubber and all the guests survived, but vowed to take revenge on Queen B ...

Not @PussOfYonce giving all those b*these what they deserve:ladyhaha:

feelin myself music video GIF

Property of @Whale
  • LMAO 4

NichuuB
50 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

NOW LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT OUR GAME:

OUR VICTIMS:

9.png

KANYE WEST - @Teletubby killed by Munchlax

LANA DEL REY - @Born This Way killed by Michael Jackson

VIOLA DAVIS - @CyanDante killed by Katya and Trixie

TIFANNY POLLARD - @Rahrahbitchson killed by Michael Jackson

PARIS HILTON - @Healed My Heart killed by Munchlax

MILEY CYRUS - @COOOK killed by Kylie Minogue

ARIANA GRANDE - @Flippy killed by Munchlax

MUNCHLAX - @Pikachu killed by Kylie Minogue

MIRANDA SINGS - @littlepotter killed by Munchlax

@pikachu was on a rampage:partysick:

Pokemon Reaction GIF

Property of @Whale
  • YAAAS 1

NichuuB
43 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

"Innocent, but deserves this"

:air:

Icon tingz

sexy nicki minaj GIF

Property of @Whale
  • LMAO 2

NichuuB
33 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

One more mass tag before this game is completely over!

This December I will host another game - Bunker!

I hope all of you will participate and have fun! This game's rules are way more simpler and easier to follow!

I will tag everyone who would want to play in new thread! 

sun.png

@Anderson123 @Munchlax @NicoB Minaj  @Mother of Puppies @COOOK @SamanthaC @Born This Way @Healed My Heart @CyanDante @A MESS @Kantakyakirno @Teletubby @Oriane @Franch Toast @alsemanche @Sofianer @littlepotter @PartySick @weed @Rat Boy @Rahrahbitchson @Flippy 

Count me in:firega:

Property of @Whale
  • YAAAS 1

NichuuB
32 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Also, if you have any suggestions for this game - just comment here or you can DM me! I want to improve this format, but not sure how to yet. 

I have a suggestion, the next game my character should be immune to prison, should kill people without being the killer and automatically win in the end

nicki minaj money GIF

Property of @Whale
  • LMAO 2

Ororo Munroe
Just now, NicoB Minaj said:

I have a suggestion, the next game my character should be immune to prison, should kill people without being the killer and automatically win in the end

nicki minaj money GIF

okay, lemme write it down real quick. 

• LMAO 2

Franch Toast
44 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

AAAAAND!

THE WINNER OF THE GAME IS ONE PLAYER WHO MANAGED TO FIND ALL KILLERS!

THANKS TO THEIR POWERS AND MIND OF THE MASTERMIND!

Reveal hidden contents

CONGRATS TO @Franch Toast YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THIS GAME!

8.png

Thank you @Ororo Munroe!

gwen-sefani-pc2-2000.jpg

I, Gwen Renée Stefani, was your humble detective this entire game, and I uncovered all three of your killers. Some of you, like, ahem  @NicoB Minaj, accused ME of being the killer, when in fact I was just keeping our community safe and trying to achieve justice for Sia. 

Flirty Flirting GIF by Gwen Stefani

I am grateful to our host for their graciousness throughout this game, and for those of you who believed in me and helped me imprison the killers (though @Pikachu was axed before I could send the little Pokémon creature to jail). 

While I have your attention, please go stream one of my best solo singles:

She/Her/Hers
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

Thank you @Ororo Munroe!

gwen-sefani-pc2-2000.jpg

I, Gwen Renée Stefani, was your humble detective this entire game, and I uncovered all three of your killers. Some of you, like, ahem  @NicoB Minaj, accused ME of being the killer, when in fact I was just keeping our community safe and trying to achieve justice for Sia. 

I am grateful to our host for their graciousness throughout this game, and for those of you who believed in me and helped me imprison the killers (though @Pikachu was axed before I could send the little Pokémon creature to jail). 

go stream love. angel. music. baby. now, flops! :grr:

• YAAAS 2

NichuuB
19 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Thank you @Ororo Munroe!

gwen-sefani-pc2-2000.jpg

How am I able to trust a country girl? You usually are MAGAs supporters

nicki minaj snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Property of @Whale
  • LMAO 2

Franch Toast
1 minute ago, NicoB Minaj said:

How am I able to trust a country girl? You usually are MAGAs supporters

nicki minaj snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Gwen hosted a fundraiser for the Obamas at her home and has been one of the largest contributors to the DNC. 

Nicki, on the other hand....

She/Her/Hers
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1