Jump to content
performance

Billie Eilish at the iHeartRadio Festival 2021


Featured Posts

phillipaf

Oh wow the crowd is really dead. I'd be so ****ing pissed if this was the first show I attend after all this. Billie's really trying her best to catch them damn

Link to post
Share on other sites
FentyGa

one thing i miss is MPGs committing to eras. aside from album visuals and music, the era’s style would extend to performance outfits, red carpets, etc. this just looks like smth she’d wear during her debut era.

BUT the performance itself is great

Link to post
Share on other sites
Blastertoyo
Just now, FentyGa said:

 

one thing i miss is MPGs committing to eras. aside from album visuals and music, the era’s style would extend to performance outfits, red carpets, etc. this just looks like smth she’d wear during her debut era.

 

 

That’s one of my biggest issues with Billie is she bleached her hair and did the corset gag, only for her the lead single of her new album have her old hair and the style of her music and the majority outfits literally being the same as her “past era” 

I thought your power was gonna signify a reinvention only for her to do NDA next which is basically a WWAFAWDWG song 

please enlighten me to death
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemondeduerl
40 minutes ago, phillipaf said:

Oh wow the crowd is really dead. I'd be so ****ing pissed if this was the first show I attend after all this. Billie's really trying her best to catch them damn

Myabe I'm wrong but I feel like people in USA usually behave like this at concerts. By the videos I've seen, or maybe it's because in Spain we are very loud lmao. 

:)
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash

What a shame. Billie did everything to make the first real concert after 1.5 years the best and wildest, but that crowd was so dead, wtf :messga:. I mean, the first few rows were at least vibing, but the ones beyond them were just like "OK, lemme observe it real quick :nails:".

Maybe it's because she was first to perform and the audience was not "heated up" yet :shrug:

Licensed mess since 1995
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
huttont
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

That’s one of my biggest issues with Billie is she bleached her hair and did the corset gag, only for her the lead single of her new album have her old hair and the style of her music and the majority outfits literally being the same as her “past era” 

I thought your power was gonna signify a reinvention only for her to do NDA next which is basically a WWAFAWDWG song 

I haven’t watched her performance and don’t watch many live performances in general. But I agree with what you’re saying. The changes to differentiate the eras aren’t drastic enough to really get any point across. 

That being said, I’m a huge fan of Billie and her music

Edited by huttont
Link to post
Share on other sites
Blastertoyo
13 minutes ago, huttont said:

The changes to differentiate the eras aren’t drastic enough to really get any point across. 

Billie literally changed her whole hair colour+style and showed skin for the first time publicly every only to regress to some strange in between era sound and single release pattern with the same hairstyle and outfits for live performances.

Ms Gaga did more by cutting her hair into a blonde bob during Paparazzi era and watching Billie basically fake out everyone with a “reinvention” is kinda disappointing, considering most of her success came from the end of the WWAFAWDWG era and has had a year and a half to “evolve” and the only thing she changed is become blonde and wore a corset once and the met dress 

Edited by Blastertoyo
please enlighten me to death
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...