Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Terry Richardson posts new pictures of Gaga

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

tumblr_mf6qx73dTT1qa42jro1_500.jpg

This is so beautiful. :flutter:

Why is this woman so beautiful? Is it me or does it look like she has white out on her eyelashes? The third picture.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow Terry's so creative - he takes pictures of her making faces (heehee) - and he even shoots looking into the mirror - -

- wow - - I think I took the same kind of pictures when I was 10.

Nice little camera ya got there, Terry - did you get it at a thrift shop?

babygagaloo

This is so beautiful. :flutter:

Why is this woman so beautiful? Is it me or does it look like she has white out on her eyelashes? The third picture.

Or the glue hasn't dried out yet? LOL

Or the glue hasn't dried out yet? LOL

Lol, I know it's glue but :haha: at how white it is and noticeable. Still flawless.

babygagaloo

Lol, I know it's glue but :haha: at how white it is and noticeable. Still flawless.

She loves to be different! :lolgaga:

heavymlover

It is just me, or her lips don't look that big? I mean, yeah, they look huge, but it looks like it's just a lot of makeup to make them look bigger.

giskardsb

Nice little camera ya got there, Terry - did you get it at a thrift shop?

There is a big difference between Terry and all other photographers... he has access to Gaga. He's not shooting fashion spreads, he's shooting backstage stuff. You don't need a big ass expensive camera for that. I have a Canon 5D mk II, and also a Rebel T1i, and except in exceptional conditions you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference on many types of shots. Technology is better than ever. I'm sure Terry also has his uber gear, but it's overkill for these types of shots.

The important thing is his relationship with Gaga allows him to capture moments other's wouldn't. Even if you were in his place, unless you had the same kind of relationship the shots will not come out the same. Terry's photos come out natural and unguarded. He's not trying to impress with some uber technical skill, he can do that on magazine shoots, although even then it's not his style to do the ultra slick thing.

Archived