šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Paranormal Activity: Next of Kin Teaser Trailer

Ronnie

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, papergangster said:

I miss the ā€œcaught on tapeā€ styleĀ 

It looks like we might get a back story that is shot cinema style and then current day footage that is found footage style. It definitely looks more polished either way. Iā€™m just excited for another horror movie to watch during Spooky Season. šŸŽƒ

BARKDANGER

This actually looks good!!! It looks like it hasĀ Amish elements and Iā€™m down for it. I have often seen Amish people in Pennsylvania on vacation, and never thought they could be hostile. So to have a film portray them that way, I find interesting.Ā BTW I am a fallen Catholic, so Iā€™m not trying to bash anyone or any religion. I actually have Amish/Mennonite people living on my street, and they are so friendly.Ā So to see them as hostile, I have never thought of them portrayed that way.Ā I have always sawĀ them as pure religion.Ā 
Ā 
off the grid fred GIF by Portlandia

ā€œIā€™m on the edge of gloryā€¦ā€

sillynate

Lowkey sad we wonā€™t see what Toby is doing in the world now that heā€™s got his human form (although that last movie from 2015 was buttĀ :deadbanana:)Ā 

papergangster
10 hours ago, Ronnie said:

It looks like we might get a back story that is shot cinema style and then current day footage that is found footage style. It definitely looks more polished either way. Iā€™m just excited for another horror movie to watch during Spooky Season. šŸŽƒ

Yes, I thought I was the only one who enjoyed this franchise still lolĀ 

Dreammonster

Ok let's take what we saw with a grain of salt. Let's remember that the Paranormal Activity trailers are notorious for showing footage that never turns up in the film. Paranormal Activity 3 is a good example they had shot multiple scenes that never made it into the movie.Ā 

Archived