Jump to content
music news

Lil nas x to release TWIW mv tonight


BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Galagala

This song is the best single choice besides Montero CMBYN. "Dolla Sign Slime" ft. Megan can be next.:firega:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Munchlax

So we’re going from prisoner to high school football star. Interesting. :partysick:

Edited by Munchlax
Justin Drew Bieber’s Favourite
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Concertaholic
3 minutes ago, Galagala said:

This song is the best single choice besides Montero CMBYN. "Dolla Sign Slime" ft. Megan can be next.:firega:

So you listened to the leaks…

Will Smith Prison GIF by mtv

Link to post
Share on other sites
Galagala
9 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

So you listened to the leaks…

Will Smith Prison GIF by mtv

Ugh.... I didn't live in US. Album was released 11 hrs ago in my country...:ally:

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
24 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

So we’re going from prisoner to high school football star. Interesting. :partysick:

There is a gay joke about closeted football murderers here somewhere. I refuse to go there. 

shut your mouth no GIF by Barbara Pozzi

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Munchlax
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

There is a gay joke about closeted football murderers here somewhere. I refuse to go there. 

shut your mouth no GIF by Barbara Pozzi

My dms are always open tho. :ally:

Justin Drew Bieber’s Favourite
Link to post
Share on other sites
uo111

Instantly iconic, we have no choice but to stan.

 

Spoiler

He better not come out as an antivaxxer I swear to god.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, Munchlax said:

So we’re going from prisoner to high school football star. Interesting. :partysick:

We're jumping between demographics fetishised by the gays!

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...