šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Grace Randolph Just Dropped Major Spoiler For Halloween Kills

RAMROD

Featured Posts

During the Q&A on her Livestream with her YT subs members, she talked about many things. Then she casually asks if anyone interested with info from Halloween Kills, after a member asks if she will do Watch Along with them for that movie,Ā where most members voted to hear the information. Then she drops the bomb.
Ā 

And after hearing that, I am not sure if I wanna check the movie anymore. :bradley:

And if you'd like to know too, go after the jump;Ā 

Spoiler

Warning:

Everything after this is on your own discretion. Do consider carefully cos there will be no turning back!!

Ā 

Spoiler

Last chance to turn back before you regret it. Read it with care.

Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

Jamie Lee Curtis is not gonna be in this movie on the most part. The trailer is misdirect. She will only be returning on Halloween reboot 3 as her big revenge movie.Ā 

Perhaps implyingĀ either her character's daughter or granddaughter, or both might have been killed by the end of this Halloween Kills movie, otherwise Laurie doesn't have to bother on doing a big revenge.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:bradley:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

hieronymus

Honestly... I'm not mad at it. These movies are supposed to be brutal. As long as it's made well, or rather, made well enough that this trilogy really is the curtain call on the Halloween Michael Myers franchise so we don't end up with more Cult of Thorn or mute child nonsense (I love 5, it's my namesake on here but it's a so bad it's good deal) or weird horse girl Edith Myers, I'm cool with it.

Maybe after this we can get a cute Carpenter follow-up to Season of the Witch and it really can be an anthology series like they intended

5 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

Honestly... I'm not mad at it. These movies are supposed to be brutal. As long as it's made well, or rather, made well enough that this trilogy really is the curtain call on the Halloween Michael Myers franchise so we don't end up with more Cult of Thorn or mute child nonsense (I love 5, it's my namesake on here but it's a so bad it's good deal) or weird horse girl Edith Myers, I'm cool with it.

Maybe after this we can get a cute Carpenter follow-up to Season of the Witch and it really can be an anthology series like they intended

Ā 

Ya, really hoping this rebootĀ will be the closing to the franchise, while Jamie still here with usĀ :diane:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived