💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you forgiven Nicki?

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

Nicki has made a lot of mistakes for the past days. But it must be product of some ignorance and lack of information. She can get a little rude because she's very insecure, and that's why she hides her feelings until she explodes. Also she's been sabotaged by Cardi B and Meghan Thee Trainor. She's a very religious woman and she deserves to be forgiven. 

Have you already forgiven Nicki? Tell your stories...

• flyaway changed the title to Have you forgiven Nicki?
CautiousLurker

Could we like, collectively ignore this pls, cuz its a very obvious troll, the OP literally said Kylie's face looked 'completely different' not even an hour earlier

She blocked her fans who asked her to tweet about the Orlando shooting at the gay club
She mocked a handicaped guy
She blocked her fans who tweeted praise about Iggy/Cardi
She collabed with rapists multiple times
She paid to get her rapist brother out of jail (he raped a 15 years old girl), so he isn't even being punished
She went/was going to go (I don't even know if it happened) on tour with 3 rapists
She laughed when her husband was calling her fans f4gg0t
She married a murderer, rapist
Her and her husband apparently harassed and tried to silence the rape victim of her husband
Her husband is going to court and it seems like all the drama she's done these last days are so that people will focus on that and not her husband
She is lying about the vaccine
She has multiple demos using the f4gg0t slur
She ignores Lil Nas trying to contact her while she knows perfectly how much he admires her, and while Nicki collabs with everyone in the industry 
She was apparently sniffing cocaine live on Insta with potentially young fans watching

I'm against cancel culture but Nicki deserves to be cancelled. I don't understand how she can get away with everything like that. In fact, in the last 2 weeks I've seen more praise than ever about her, even more after she posted a pic with Rihanna...

But go ahead, forgive her!

flyaway
3 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Could we like, collectively ignore this pls, cuz its a very obvious troll, the OP literally said Kylie's face looked 'completely different' not even an hour earlier

That was a light joke about Kylie Jenner/Kylie Minogue, but ok, a bad one I fear. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived