Beyonce and Jay-Z are vacationing on Jeff Bezos' $500 million mega yacht

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga
8 hours ago, f r i c z k o said:

its not jealousy, you people need to get a grip on the current situation in our world and stop idolizing luxury and people so much

music not the bling

let's talk again when you achieved half of what Bey did, doll. x

lamaisongaga.com

TSUNAMI

Sometimes I get sad when I'm struggling with money while someone ca throw away 4 million per week for a yacht only :(

I don't have problem with other people having stuff, I just want to have 1 day in a life when I don't worry about the money :( 

Sepsami
17 hours ago, Bat said:

Such a waste of money, just imagine if she donated that amount to a good cause and instead went to a nice restaurant with her family for her bday like an average person. Looks like they are so bored in their regular life they need such getaways just to feel something, what a waste. 

meryl streep film GIF

To be fair, a lot of rich people DO donate to charities generously

Googoo GAGA
16 hours ago, INNA said:

Is this gif from pÞrn?? :oprah:

Idk but i kinda hope so :ladyhaha:

Your either on my side, by my side, or in my ****ing way. Choose Wisely. 

Lextyr97

If I had that much money, I’d probably do the same and pay a celebrity to perform every night :neyde: It would be the party of a lifetime. 

14 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Y’all really in here mad that she spent her own money on what she wanted to spend it on? The superior complex that some of YALL have will not be tolerated. It’s juvenile and sort of sad. You can’t dictate what someone does with their own money. Who are you? Idk why the internet/social media made people feel as though they can’t map out what celebs or other people should do on a daily and if they stray, they get scolded like y’all the parents or the police. It’s the bossiness for me. A person with money spent money. Shocking. Screw all the charities and donations she’s made right? She rented a yacht for her bday so she needs to learn to love other people and not be selfish with her money that she made by working hard to become one of the best
 y’all need some self growth
 and some business. Either one chile

Shut the fck up please. Beyonce Stan :laughga:

Dawn is near.

RudraCNG

Some of you are pathetic calling people on here jealous or bitter. Keep licking rich people's boots if that makes you feel better, but people on here are making totally valid points, no need to comment "omg you're just jealous hahahaha"

Let the woman live her life. If you had her Money and fame, I highly bet half of those complaining would do something very similar.

Archived