• Joaco95

• Bat

• PussOfYonce

• CameltoeKween

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats insaneeeeee go to olive garden

Sia's room 😍

ohmygodwowwoow a big yacht wowoomgwow ua re such a queen yasss slay jayz and beyonce yaaaa im going to post all the pics and details about ur life and not focus on my own yayahayaaqueen i praise u lik

KanyeWest

ohmygodwowwoow a big yacht wowoomgwow ua re such a queen yasss slay jayz and beyonce yaaaa im going to post all the pics and details about ur life and not focus on my own yayahayaaqueen i praise u like a god u are evertything to me i love you so much wowow u deserve this u are amazing u are helping people all over the world i love u jeff too omggomg i love rich people so much 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 17
  • YAAAS 2

When you do lose your mind as a celebrity and spend such a wasteful amount of money? Take a vacation, but this? God damn. Who needs a cruise ship all to themselves for a birthday party? Waste. 

• Like 11
  • LMAO 1

Such a waste of money, just imagine if she donated that amount to a good cause and instead went to a nice restaurant with her family for her bday like an average person. Looks like they are so bored in their regular life they need such getaways just to feel something, what a waste. 

meryl streep film GIF

• Like 19
  • LMAO 1
5 minutes ago, Bat said:

Such a waste of money, just imagine if she donated that amount to a good cause and instead went to a nice restaurant with her family for her bday like an average person. Looks like they are so bored in their regular life they need such getaways just to feel something, what a waste. 

meryl streep film GIF

she has the beygood foundation, the black parade route and is giving scholarship to hbcu with her tiffany & co ad campaign but ok

• Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 3