💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

celeb

Lil Nas X: Miley doesn't realize how much of a legend she is

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

"Miley is just the sweetest person ever and I feel like she's one of those people that don't even realize how impactful and how much of a legend they already are," he told during chatting with Zane Lowe .
"And what they have done and what they're doing right now, even to this day. And I really admire her and her ability to constantly change herself."
He added that he really respects Miley for figuring out who she really is despite her upbringing as the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus and her start on Disney. "It's so hard to do," he said.  "It's just another thing we can connect on, maybe never spoke about it, but yeah, I feel that," he explained.

The other pop queen who has influenced the "Montero" singer is Doja Cat whom he describes as a "f—ing star."
"She is one of my biggest inspirations right now. It first starts with just watching the VMAs last year, seeing her out there looking like a f—ing star," Nas explained.
"It literally made me start going to the gym. Because I was like, 'I want to get in shape because I want to start doing crazier, better performances.'"
"And I just want to be in shape in general. And just her music, she's diverse, her videos, and her personality is really colorful and pop," he adds. "She's funny. She's a fun person. She takes things seriously, but doesn't take things seriously. You know what I mean? She takes what she does seriously."
"You can tell she puts a lot of effort into everything she does, but she's not going around like, 'I am the best. I am the queen of everything,'" he concludes. "And rightfully so, she could say that."

source

Edited by Teletubby
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, dojo said:

she was born with it Miley Cyrus GIF by NETFLIX

I still bop to Ashley O from time to time. :music:

Munchlax tends to store food in its long fur, although it sometimes forgets about its hidden food.
  • YAAAS 1
Grigio Guy

Ma’am, the article states Miley’s pronouns.

OT: I agree with this entirely. I’ve basically grown up with them! They’re like my cool rock star family member that inspires me :kara:

The art of failure is interpretant of what I meant to say
Miss Dolly

Sure Jan. Only if Miley started to bring out memorable music she could eventually become a “Legend”. She is infamous over legendary  

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Sure Jan. Only if Miley started to bring out memorable music she could eventually become a “Legend”. She is infamous over legendary  

You don't make the rules miss dolly! Go to your room NOW

• Like 1
KanyeWest
51 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I feel like she's one of those people that don't even realize how impactful and how much of a legend they already are,"

I love lil nas but ... tired of hearing the words icon and legend thrown around. my parents barely know who miley is thats not a legend, a legend is madonna, michael jackson, gaga is on her way there too but not miley cyrus lol

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone