Jump to content

💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

celeb

Britney's instagram has been deactivated


Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

WHAT

E_RUu1iWYAsvTXu?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

Update:

Britney's Lawyer also confirmed it was her decision to take a break from social media.

 

Edited by Gimme More
#FreeBritney ♡
  • Love 2
  • Shook 15
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More
6 minutes ago, dojo said:

is there a possibility she did it herself? 

 

Just now, Cello said:

kris jenner mystery GIF

She didn't show or say anything to indicate she'd deactivate.

It's strange this happens after she posts Free Britney and being controlled for 13 years...

#FreeBritney ♡
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
CyanLights

I mean, remember that she is sadly still under control despite the current revelations. Most likely a move by those in charge of her. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaye Monster

Omg this is scary, Britney still isn’t free and she just posted about fighting for her freedom. I’m really worried for her:ohno:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby
Link to post
Share on other sites
IllusionLover

Her reputation era is upon us :pray:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More
4 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Omg this is scary, Britney still isn’t free and she just posted about fighting for her freedom. I’m really worried for her:ohno:

:(

You can't even search for her, she doesn't even show up...

I hope Sam says something!

#FreeBritney ♡
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
51 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

:(

You can't even search for her, she doesn't even show up...

I hope Sam says something!

 

1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

I mean, remember that she is sadly still under control despite the current revelations. Most likely a move by those in charge of her. 

 

1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

 

She didn't show or say anything to indicate she'd deactivate.

It's strange this happens after she posts Free Britney and being controlled for 13 years...

Assuming those in her control did this... they are just digging themselves a deeper hole. Like the fans and public wont notice this and make even more noise :rip:

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
FootFoot
51 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

 

I was hoping this was the case...

If it was her decision, I think it could be good for her to unplug for a bit. 

The member formally known as PussPuss
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...