💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

society

Possible incoming terrorist attack in 6 Asian countries

Replay

Featured Posts

Japan's Foreign Ministry, cited by reports on Monday, warned its citizens in Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Myanmar to stay away from religious facilities and crowds after obtaining information that "there are increased risks such as suicide bombing." 

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20210910_28/

https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1153531

:ohno:

• Shook 2
  • Sad 9
Luna Lovegood

I’m from one of the six asian countries it’s kinda worrying 😭 doesn’t help that Japan is vague about the situation either 

luna’s advocate
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, flyaway said:

One more reason to get rid off religion. 

The reason for this stupid terror attacks. I can't believe it's still a thing nowadays. 

and how do you want to get rid of religion, sir? 

ProdigyARTPOP
14 minutes ago, flyaway said:

One more reason to get rid off religion. 

The reason for this stupid terror attacks. I can't believe it's still a thing nowadays. 

so you’d ruin a belief system compromised of millions upon millions simply because of several bad eggs, with this logic we would never trailblaze or make differences in the world 

• LMAO 1
9 minutes ago, Fish said:

and how do you want to get rid of religion, sir? 

Well, the answer is in education, but it's quite complex since several countries are too tied to that glorified nonsense. 

I wouldn't say ban it since it would create even more chaos. 

6 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

so you’d ruin a belief system compromised of millions upon millions simply because of several bad eggs, with this logic we would never trailblaze or make differences in the world 

Well, where do you think those ideas come from? 

It is very hard to me to believe religion is a synonym of peace. Throughout history, what it has created is division, terror, corruption as mass murdering. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Well, the answer is in education, but it's quite complex since several countries are too tied to that glorified nonsense. 

It is very hard to me to believe religion is a synonym of peace. Throughout history, what it has created is division, terror, corruption as mass murdering. 

16 minutes ago, flyaway said:

religion is something that will always exist, it responds to spiritual and philosophical needs of people. no offense but your view of religion is extremely poor

• Thanks 1
kukuryku666
39 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

its not about bad eggs

religion as an idea is evil

it's brainwashing and manipulating people

using those who are lost and in need

almost every social problem we have is caused by it

12 minutes ago, Fish said:

religion is something that will always exist, it responds to spiritual and philosophical needs of people. no offense but your view of religion is extremely poor

it will always exist, obviously

we are far too gone

but that doesn't mean it's good

we have spiritual needs, but we can fulfill them with beliefs

they can exist outside of religion

no rules, no cults, no brainwashing others

just something personal, done by everyone on their own or with close friends/family

stoned and demented, walking through the walls
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2
12 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

its not about bad eggs

religion as an idea is evil

it's brainwashing and manipulating people

using those who are lost and in need

almost every social problem we have is caused by it

it will always exist, obviously

we are far too gone

but that doesn't mean it's good

we have spiritual needs, but we can fulfill them with beliefs

they can exist outside of religion

no rules, no cults, no brainwashing others

just something personal, done by everyone on their own or with close friends/family

and thats your very personal opinion of what religion should be. people are free to worship what and how they like, and they have freedom of conscience. its a basic human right.

it will always exist not because we are "too far gone", but because it really responds to a basic human need.  

• Thanks 2
KanyeWest
18 minutes ago, Fish said:

and thats your very personal opinion of what religion should be. people are free to worship what and how they like, and they have freedom of conscience. its a basic human right.

it will always exist not because we are "too far gone", but because it really responds to a basic human need.  

I think religion is outdated. Spirituality should be the most important thing, problem with religion is that it creates groups, it divides people. It's obvious, as humans we have this instinct for just being awful human beings who divide each other, we see each other as identities, you see a skinny man who walks in a feminine way and you instantly unconsciously think "gay man", and thats what happens with religion, some christians will think oh it's a muslim they are not believing the "right" God, then muslims against jewish people, then you have different subcategories within one religion, so you divide even more, until two subcategories fight each other bcs they believe theyre not worshipping the right way and since history we had catholics against christians, then other subcategories, then presbytarian, then jew against christian. When is this gonna stop? Honestly. This should be left in the medieval times. In an ideal world we would educate and then everyone worships in their own little way with no book of how to do it and no one telling others how to do it, and u go to ur room and u pray to ur made up God u create in ur head or whatever u think is out there who created this or didn't. And u worry bout ur own life and never talk about it or talk about it but it's ur personal world. Sadly with religion it's clans, almost like cults sometimes, ur in or you're out, some are normal and they keep it personal, some are in a whole other level they will torture other people. It just makes life unbearable for many people on this Earth, not just terrorism, but then there are those against a certain group of people bcs they did terrorism and they think everyone's like that so they kill them. Why dont we just stop? Just stop. Live ur life. And as someone who's been born with a muslim family my whole life around muslims, Ive had many moments in my life where I wanna buy a ****ing chicken and someone says to me "hey it's not halal". And it can be the other way around too!!! And u have christians harassing gay people all the damn time bcs their cult book says it's not right to have a different sexuality. This is just utter nonsense, if these annoying religious people minded their business then ofc who cares? But they don't mind their business thats the problem

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
3 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I think religion is outdated. Spirituality should be the most important thing, problem with religion is that it creates groups, it divides people. It's obvious, as humans we have this instinct for just being awful human beings who divide each other, we see each other as identities, you see a skinny man who walks in a feminine way and you instantly unconsciously think "gay man", and thats what happens with religion, some christians will think oh it's a muslim they are not believing the "right" God, then muslims against jewish people, then you have different subcategories within one religion, so you divide even more, until two subcategories fight each other bcs they believe theyre not worshipping the right way and since history we had catholics against christians, then other subcategories, then presbytarian, then jew against christian. When is this gonna stop? Honestly. This should be left in the medieval times. In an ideal world we would educate and then everyone worships in their own little way with no book of how to do it and no one telling others how to do it, and u go to ur room and u pray to ur made up God u create in ur head or whatever u think is out there who created this or didn't. And u worry bout ur own life and never talk about it or talk about it but it's ur personal world. Sadly with religion it's clans, almost like cults sometimes, ur in or you're out, some are normal and they keep it personal, some are in a whole other level they will torture other people. It just makes life unbearable for many people on this Earth, not just terrorism, but then there are those against a certain group of people bcs they did terrorism and they think everyone's like that so they kill them. Why dont we just stop? Just stop. Live ur life. And as someone who's been born with a muslim family my whole life around muslims, Ive had many moments in my life where I wanna buy a ****ing chicken and someone says to me "hey it's not halal". And it can be the other way around too!!! And u have christians harassing gay people all the damn time bcs their cult book says it's not right to have a different sexuality. This is just utter nonsense, if these annoying religious people minded their business then ofc who cares? But they don't mind their business thats the problem

the over generalization is just too much. 

• Like 1