VMAs 2021

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Dead Doja. I'm dead. :air:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Watching Doja’s performance right now.

I’m not a big fan of her because she’s not my type of music/style but solid performance nonetheless. :vegas:

JusKeepBreathin

Just saw Madonna's entrance. Iconic. Her exit was even more Iconic. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

I feel like Justin and Kid LAROI had about 20 minutes of rehersal time. 

Watching Chlöe’s performance now finally.

I can see why Beyoncé signed her.

She is a talented artist, she’ll do well. It’s nice to see a younger artist like her doing something different like she did but with that being the said the song seems very safe to me. I hope she branches out to something different as her career moves forward.

You can tell she’s very deeply inspired by B.

@PussOfYonce @dojo @Taylucifer

1 minute ago, Munchlax said:

She is a talented artist, she’ll do well. It’s nice to see a younger artist like her doing something different like she did but with that being the said the song seems very safe. I hope she branches out to something different as her career moves forward.

You can tell she’s very deeply influenced by B.

serving taste luv 20210729-151710.jpg

Just now, dojo said:

serving taste luv 20210729-151710.jpg

And it was an honest opinion. I’m not sugarcoating anything. If I thought it was scheisse, I’d let you all know, respectfully. Lol

NichuuB
4 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

She is a talented artist, she’ll do well. It’s nice to see a younger artist like her doing something different like she did but with that being the said the song seems very safe to me. I hope she branches out to something different as her career moves forward.

You can tell she’s very deeply inspired by B.

U should listen to some of her songs from ungodly hour. They're really cool. I absolutely love the title song

Property of @Whale

Just now, NicoB said:

U should listen to some of her songs from ungodly hour. They're really cool. I absolutely love the title song

I’ll give them a try sometime.

Archived