💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Little Mermaid to release on May 26, 2023

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Disney’s live-action remake of The Little Mermaid has scored a Memorial Day Weekend 2023 opening.

The live-action Mermaid, directed by Rob Marshall, has been given a May 26, 2023, release. The movie boasts an all-star cast that includes Javier Bardem, Awkwafina, Jacob Tremblay, Melissa McCarthy and Halle Bailey as Ariel.

Disney also dated four mystery Marvel movies for 2024, planting their superhero flags on Feb. 16, May 3, July 26 and Nov. 8, 2024. 

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

CautiousLurker

Ughhh, that's a long time to wait to complain about her hair not being red enough :cyanlights:

ShayCristoforo

Yes, cuz we're alllll waiting that long to re-live a tired story about a girl who sacrifices her voice for some mediocre dude  lmao

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, dojo said:

2023... what?

the cgi shouldn't even take that long to finish and i'm sure the movie will be like 96% cgi

Big budget movies are on a roster so just because it gets finished doesn't mean it gets released right away... But besides that, cgi is extremely labor intensive and time consuming - yes, it absolutely should and does take a while if you want quality effects, and that's besides the fact that effects people get routinely overworked and studios face more an more backlash because of it as time rolls on...

Just now, CautiousLurker said:

Big budget movies are on a roster so just because it gets finished doesn't mean it gets released right away... But besides that, cgi is extremely labor intensive and time consuming - yes, it absolutely should and does take a while if you want quality effects, and that's besides the fact that effects people get routinely overworked and studios face more an more backlash because of it as time rolls on...

well good luck trying to make buy a ticket / get disney+ in two years, by then i will be uninterested. Bye.

CautiousLurker
12 minutes ago, dojo said:

well good luck trying to make buy a ticket / get disney+ in two years, by then i will be uninterested. Bye.

Idk why you think that matters - their marketing strategy clearly works, even the most underwhelming remakes have been enormously successful for Disney... Bedsides, they're not the only studio that green-lights and announces project sometimes over a decade in advance - that's just how it works, crafting a big budget film takes time :shrug: (even a bad one :poot:)

6 minutes ago, dojo said:

They just lost $8, Disney is shook :eww:

Just now, Ricardo said:

They just lost $8, Disney is shook :eww:

i saw you sad reacting me before you sneaky ho. keep it up, keep it the f* up.

BUtterfield 8

Disney is releasing hocus pocus 2, enchanted 2, live action Pinocchio and a live action Peter Pan & Wendy movie in 2022 so they probably want to wait until 2023 for the little mermaid 

the little mermaid is obviously gonna be released in the summer so they’re not gonna release it between January and April of 2023

also it makes sense to release it in May because artists have their mermay month which they draw mermaids everyday  for the whole month 

BlingNotTheMusic
42 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Yes, cuz we're alllll waiting that long to re-live a tired story about a girl who sacrifices her voice for some mediocre dude  lmao

Damnnnnn you went IN

Wheres The Lie GIF by Paramount+

Archived