Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Big Brother US S23 makes history with all black finalists

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

omg!!!!!! That's so exciting!!!!! I saw the first few episodes of the season and they all seemed fantastic, esp rooting for the gay duhh :diane: Love that! A little disappointing it's the first black winner... 

idk anyone's names but I hope the top 2 is bottom middle + top middle/bottom left

Queen Gloria

#TheCookout. I love Tiffany for playing such a strong game but I know The Cookout is gonna have to split up now, and they're probably coming for Mama Tiff. She had the balls to actually PLAY Big Brother. I feel like a lot of the younger players this season were very 'woke' and trying their best to be sensitive and empathetic and not hurt anyone's feelings. But Tiffany has always had winning as her main priority. Kudos to the remaining houseguests! 

200.gif

BradleyCooper
1 hour ago, QueenHunty said:

#TheCookout. I love Tiffany for playing such a strong game but I know The Cookout is gonna have to split up now, and they're probably coming for Mama Tiff. She had the balls to actually PLAY Big Brother. I feel like a lot of the younger players this season were very 'woke' and trying their best to be sensitive and empathetic and not hurt anyone's feelings. But Tiffany has always had winning as her main priority. Kudos to the remaining houseguests! 

200.gif

I love Tiffany as well! I hope her or Hannah win! Xavier has the largest chance of winning since he’s played such a clean hidden game, Kyland would struggle getting jury votes I feel, and Derek F and Azah have no chance they have floated this entire season they are lucky they were part of this alliance they bring nothing to the table competitively. And Derek F hates Tiffany only because she doesn’t put up with his crap, he’s aggravating. I hope the girls wit up and get X out or he’s winning the whole thing.

I love this show and I'm loving this season so far. The Cookout have been amazing, one of strongest alliance ever. 

Tiffany and Hannah are the best but I know neither of them will win. I can't stand Ky and Xavier, they really think they are the **** and they constantly downgrade the play of the CO women, but unfortunately I  think one of them will win (Derek F and Azah are out of the game...I hope (even tho Azah is queen)).

Archived