Brad 2,520 Posted September 9, 2021 Share Posted September 9, 2021 Does anyone have all the fragments they'd be willing to share? I got into the folder Sam shared but it's missing a ton of pieces. I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️🌈❓ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nite 5,913 Posted September 9, 2021 Share Posted September 9, 2021 A bunch of the missing ones seem to be on the fandom wiki: https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Team_Rolfes#Behind_the_Scenes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brad 2,520 Posted September 9, 2021 Author Share Posted September 9, 2021 35 minutes ago, Lemon Colored Skye said: A bunch of the missing ones seem to be on the fandom wiki: https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Team_Rolfes#Behind_the_Scenes Oh crap how'd I not see this?! Thank you so much I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️🌈❓ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.