💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Matrix Resurrections Trailer (2021)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• RAMROD changed the title to The Matrix Resurrections Trailer (2021)
Reality

I feel like I’m the only person who hasn’t watched any of the Matrix movies. I need to watch them ASAP cause this looks really good! 

🃏🖤👹

CyanDante

Also why don't I see Morpheus in the trailer?? :grr: Did they recast him? :udidnt:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

thatfoxyfeeling
24 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Also why don't I see Morpheus in the trailer?? :grr: Did they recast him? :udidnt:

Gurl Morpheus is in the trailer just a younger version of himself. 

Reality
25 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

I believe they did

🃏🖤👹

CyanDante
58 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Gurl Morpheus is in the trailer just a younger version of himself. 

But this isn't a prequel, and we don't know if the new actor is actually playing Morpheus. He could be a new character for all we know. Laurence Fishburne was apparently not invited to be on the film. :neyde:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

thatfoxyfeeling
7 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

But this isn't a prequel, and we don't know if the new actor is actually playing Morpheus. He could be a new character for all we know. Laurence Fishburne was apparently not invited to be on the film. :neyde:

It’s literally a young Morpheus in the trailer how can you not see the references to the first film when Neo first met Morpheus. 

Damn i didnt know this was happening and i'm way beyond hyped now, this looks too good :bradley: can't wait to see it

... and now i just sit in silence.

Najoua Belyzel

I was enthusiastic but the trailer makes me doubt... The Wachowskis has been quite disappointing since the first three movies, I hope it turns out good.

I dont get this at all

.... Like are we back at square one? is this the next Neo or maybe the next Morpheus? The song got really annoying, Neo is all o.p. Too many references from the first movie... 

this trailer killed all my hype god, so lame

Mister Gaga

I'm really annoyed at how it looks. The cinematography is not right, it even looks like a comedy in some parts. Nothing like a scifi/action movie, less alone Matrix. 

I'm getting strong The Force Awakens vibes here. Soft reboot of the franchise without any novelty to get excited for. But, of course, this is a trailer, and based on that i made my comments. I'll just wait at the movie i guess, but my first impression is not good.

24 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I'm really annoyed at how it looks. The cinematography is not right, it even looks like a comedy in some parts. Nothing like a scifi/action movie, less alone Matrix. 

I'm getting strong The Force Awakens vibes here. Soft reboot of the franchise without any novelty to get excited for. But, of course, this is a trailer, and based on that i made my comments. I'll just wait at the movie i guess, but my first impression is not good.

I thought it was only me. I have no gripe with the content of the trailer or the scenes but something about the cinematography and/or the way some scenes look especially the close up dialogue shots looked a bit off to me. I don’t know why.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived